Donating Member
Registered
guess 1st, do not scroll down, thanks for playin

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. None of the Above

3) "(We)...can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Jose f Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own...in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. None of the above

whistling.gif

1. A Marx
2. B Mussolni
3. A Krushev
4. B Chavez
5. A Marx
6. A Pinochet

beerchug.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

Answers:

(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004
(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007
(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

well that is a fine set of quotes.... scary stuff when you think she will actually get a lot of votes

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. None of the Above

3) "(We)...can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Jose f Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own...in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. None of the above

whistling.gif
1) C

2) A

3) D

4) D

5) A

6) B

dunno.gif

LOL at least there is some thinking going on in that brain, unlike the current one we have in power!

The above words were indeed uttered publicly by U.S. Senator and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton at various times and places, but here they have been stripped out of their original context, edited, and misrepresented to forge a case for Clinton holding "Marxist" views.

Is Hillary Clinton a closet commie? Read her remarks in their original contexts and judge for yourself:

"¢ "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

The occasion was a June 28, 2004 fundraiser for senator Barbara Boxer in San Francisco. Standing before an audience of wealthy Democrats, Clinton criticized the Bush administration's tax cuts for upper-income Americans:

Many of you are well enough off that ... the tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.

Source: Associated Press

"It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few..... And to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

Taken from a speech given in Manchester, New Hampshire, May 29, 2007, outlining what Clinton called her "progressive vision to aid the middle class [and] address rising income inequality." Here are her exact words, in context:

It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few and for the few, time to reject the idea of an "on your own" society and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity. I prefer a "we're all in it together" society.

Now, there is no greater force for economic growth than free markets, but markets work best with rules that promote our values, protect our workers and give all people a chance to succeed.

"(We) ....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

"¢ "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own turf in order to create this common ground."

Both of the passages above were taken from the Sojourners Political Forum broadcast on CNN's "The Situation Room" on June 4, 2007. Addressing the difficulty of reaching a political consensus on issues such as health insurance and climate change, Clinton stressed the need to compromise for the common good:

CLINTON: I think we could reach that agreement, and then we would have to start doing the hard work of deciding what we were going to do to make sure that they were not uninsured, because an uninsured person who goes to the hospital is more likely to die than an insured person. I mean, that is a fact.

So, what do we do? We have to build a political consensus. And that requires people giving up a little bit of their own turf, in order to create this common ground.

The same with energy -- you know, we can't keep talking about our dependence on foreign oil, and the need to deal with global warming, and the challenge that it poses to our climate and to God's creation, and just let business as usual go on."

O'BRIEN: Senator...

CLINTON: And that means something has...

(APPLAUSE)

CLINTON: ... to be taken away from some people.

the power of picking and choosing what to listen to read or otherwise....creates a society sheeple. sounds like alot of religions too

We are so screwed regardless of who wins. BOTH sides are so dirty and owned... I would trust a five dollar hooker with my atm card before ANY of our elected leaders.

None of them understand how to fight a war.

None of them care about the average american.

ALL of them pander to their power bases and make promises that scare the shat out of me.

ALL of them ignore the true problems in our country. Immigration reform, affordable healthcare, Homelessness, Education, Tax reform and so on and so on...

You shouldn't be able to represent US if you haven't:

Served at least 4 years in the military.

Served at least 4 years in some type of peace corp or work corp.

Always paid your taxes.

Haven't told the truth at least once a day for at a minimum of one year.

Those are just a couple of basic requirements.

I hate them can't you tell.

Even with these boobs running the country we are still the best... Imagine what it would be like with a compentent leadership group.

They are all Wimpy from popeye... I would gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today... How about doing your job right now...

Back