Been Gone for a While

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Alright everyone, seems like forever since I have been on the board. Looks like quite a few new members (welcome to you all), the '08s are showing their faces and we have a new face to the board! BTW, the board looks great, Doug! Haven't tried out everything and I'm sure I missed a lot of the issues, but the look and feel are nice.

Started a new job back in June and have been working a lot of hours trying to get some things in place and take care of the boss. Have done very little riding for a combination of reasons and haven't been on the board for lack of time. Trying to make a few changes, free up some time and get a few other things done. Been struggling to get Midnight running right for about a month and finally got her fixed and took her for a short spin today, hopefully longer tomorrow. Baby J is about to undergo some design mods.

Not sure how much I will get to visit, but wanted to give you all a quick update. Here's a couple pics of Midnight from today.

Midnight__07_Oct_07____2a.JPG

Always good to hear from you Ken, you're missed around here. Bike's lookin good as always.

Need another
rock.gif
My Pumpkins for sale. LOL

Back