Questionable

Did you see him pop her in the face after she bit him. I bet that didn't feel good. I'm thinking she REALLY didn't want to go to jail. What she would have to face at home was probably worse than the cops.

What kind of physical training does this cop's department have for him not to be able to cuff a skinny 15 yr old girl? Weak!
sad.gif

i think at first he was trying to be as easy with her as possibly without losing immediate control. girls are fiesty as hell when it comes down to it and ive had my fair share of run ins with young teens resisting authority. its hard to sit there and watch a young girl get roughed up, but put urself in that police officers situation and it might be a different story. surely the "let's talk about it" approach would have never worked with her.

im not agreeing with what he did nor am i disagreeing. bottom line is you must do what is necessary to take control over a situation with as little harm done as possible. atleast he didnt pull out his stun gon and pump her full of volts countless times.....

how freaking STUPID do you have to be? She speaks english yet doesn't understand what "Put your hands behind your back" means? ? ? I've heard that "Resisting" is the wrong thing to do.

and police carry guns too! duh.

The girl was stopped for violating the city's curfew law.

Holy F(*%9ing Jesus... Officer found a real criminal...

She is stupid for resisting, no q about it...

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Oct. 05 2007,13:07) The girl was stopped for violating the city's curfew law.

Holy F(*%9ing Jesus...  Officer found a real criminal...

She is stupid for resisting, no q about it...
yeah...+1...and the real sad part of this is from a viewing angle which few condeming silverspooners never seen and rarely consider...as follows...

Over the years i've seen many troubled teens...but often times?...the most troubled teens (such as we have here) don't resist because they are afraid of the law...they start off pleading and begging the officer not to do anything to them.....in turn?...this begging/pleading behavior raises the officers intrests and suspicions...then it esculates from there...with both parties...officer and child/teen....suffering rapidly esculating emotional stress...together....until the officer realizes that their best thinking has them close to losing control of the situation as the officer...out of desperation...finally...resort to reflecting upon their training...and then because they are late at following the training taught them?...now it's "Catch-Up Time"....whereby the officer goes automatic rambo mode to accelerate all the ground he lost up front...such as this officer did...as has he just went full force and hogtied her azz right up front at the first signs of resistance?...he wouldn't have gotten bitten and she wouldn't have caught a right cross and got pepper sprayed...i see the officer as at fault here...it shouldn't take blows to the head and pepper spray for a full grown man who's supposed to be a trained police officer to slap a set of cuffs on an anorexic 15 year old twig of a girl.

oh and the sad part?...the begging and pleading the girl did up front?...she ain't afraid of the law...not at 15...she's afraid of her parents/guardians finding out that she caused any problems....at all.

Many don't realize that there are sons and daughters that live in the homes of fathers and mothers who run crack houses...threatening the childs life if they do ANYTHING bring the po-po's attention down on mommy and daddy...or?...maybe she's just the unlucky recipient of parents that are that impoverished/rural sorta mean...read: real mean...and these kids can get real deperate to stay outta trouble...some?...to them?...bullshid or not?...life & death sorta "desperate".

so?....sorry but....the officer let that cuffing process go on far too long.....thereby allowing that situation to esculate into what it became...and he was som lame he let this 15 year old twig get his hand by her mouth?...not to mention his misperception of a pleading teen...verbally relaxing the situation to where she felt a bit more trusting of the officer and the idea of being cuffed.. C'mon man...she may be a troubled teen out after curfew but...he failed at his job where it counted most...up front.

dang...i should've been a cop..i would've enjoyed trying to help the underprivilaged kids.

JMHO and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

While reading this without viewing the video I was pretty sure the kid was going to be deserving...

He punched her out of anger. He had already removed his hand from her mouth and punching her did nothing but release his anger. He still was in a superior position.
E

The LEO should be fired. There is no excuse for the punch. An unarmed young girl with her back towards him is no immediate threat to him.

So, my question is, where does a 15 year old learn such resistance?

Link
Hrmm. I agree with the assessment on him hitting her in anger after she bit him. If it was me, the second she bit me she would of been face planted into the ground. Being nice ends right there as she assualted him and he doesn't know if she's diseased.

Here's the problem.
1) He has one hand cuffed, that effectively gives her a weapon. In my training if you get somebody partially cuffed and suddenly you can't get their other hand cuffed, it's beat down time. They are going to come out of it bloody. This leads to problem 2.

2) She's black and he's white. Most people that watch this video are only going to see that, not whats happening. This forces the officer to be less forcefull and effectivly puts his life in more danger because of it. Also it doesn't help that she's only 15.

Now I'm not a politically correct person. When it came to my training I didn't care what color you were, if you had a beatdown coming you got it. In my mind, he should of taken her out the second she started resisting but sadly allot of departments are putting their officers lives in danger by trying to be less forcefull to minorities when they should be treating everybody equally.
Lastly. Doesn't matter how frail or young somebody is, it's not easy to overpower somebody who's willing to fight...specially when you are trying to show restraint in doing so.

All I can say is, she's lucky it was him and not me.

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
kaosccw @ Oct. 07 2007 said:
1195961[/ATTACH] AM]
The LEO should be fired. There is no excuse for the punch. An unarmed young girl with her back towards him is no immediate threat to him.
I disagree, with one hand cuffed that effectively gives her a deadly weapon. If it was me and she had broken free from my grip, I would of drawn down on her. But I agree, there was no excuse for the punch. I think it was frustration. The officer was between a rock and a hard place. He knew what he had to do to get the job done but couldn't because of her color and age. He could of just face planted her into the car and forced her hands behind her back....but then everybody would said that she was only 15 years old and that was too much. It really makes it hard.
It's a lose/lose situation for the officer. No matter what he did, he'd be wrong.

zzwhip.gif

This LEO can't cuff a skinny 15 year old girl without throwing a sucker punch and you say keep him on the force?
sadnews.gif

What does he do witj a real criminal? I'm guessing run and hide.

You're right about the deadly weapon, because if he gets one of my hands cuffed and then sucker punches me because he's frustrated, I'll be charged with murder.

This LEO can't cuff a skinny 15 year old girl without throwing a sucker punch and you say keep him on the force?
sadnews.gif

What does he do witj a real criminal? I'm guessing run and hide.

You're right about the deadly weapon, because if he gets one of my hands cuffed and then sucker punches me because he's frustrated, I'll be charged with murder.

OH HERE WE GO
rant.gif

its really sad that we need the big bad police enforcing a violation to the city's curfew law
WHY OH WHY is there such a law in this country?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???//

as far as the cop

so this is what we do with our tax dollars
pay some under worked over paid municipal employee to drive around late at night and catch bad teens going home late
what a waste of tax dollars
GOD FORBID we were to pay the guys that pick up the garage or drive the snow plows (who do real work) the same wages the town would go crazy

im sure she wasn't very helpful when they were talking to her earlier so whats the big man supose to do
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

and as far as a 220 lbs ish cop TRYING to restrain a 92 lb girl
remember she was the wirey type !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
id be embarrassed if i was him
im sure hes walking around the locker room bragging about peppering her

as far as resisting arrest
well she kind of deserves what she got
i mean if she listened what could have possible have happened as a result of breaking such a law
a detention
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

what i think we have here is a an ass hole cop enforcing an ass hole law that a ass hole community put in place on an ass hole teen

what town was this in so i can avoid the entire state?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

OH HERE WE GO

its really sad that we need the big bad police enforcing a violation to the city's curfew law
WHY OH WHY is there such a law in this country?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???//

as far as the cop

so this is what we do with our tax dollars
pay some under worked over paid municipal employee to drive around late at night and catch bad teens going home late
what a waste of tax dollars
GOD FORBID we were to pay the guys that pick up the garage or drive the snow plows (who do real work) the same wages the town would go crazy

im sure she wasn't very helpful when they were talking to her earlier so whats the big man supose to do ?

and as far as a 220 lbs ish cop TRYING to restrain a 92 lb girl
remember she was the wirey type !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
id be embarrassed if i was him
im sure hes walking around the locker room bragging about peppering her

as far as resisting arrest
well she kind of deserves what she got
i mean if she listened what could have possible have happened as a result of breaking such a law
a detention
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

what i think we have here is a an ass hole cop enforcing an ass hole law that a ass hole community put in place on an ass hole teen

what town was this in so i can avoid the entire state?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
so ur sayin that you would allow your 15 yr old child to roam the streets aimlessly at night??  a curfew is a good thing to put in place for teens.  without a curfew there would be far too many kids roaming the streets at night causing all kinds of trouble.  in almost every state/city you go to you will find that they have curfew laws.  as an officer of the law that guy was simply doing his job.  not every officer is going to get a big case on every call.  you cant knock the guy for doing what is place of employment requires.  

i have to agree with bigmanz on this issue.  that girl was resisting arrest and i definitely feel that the officer was trying to be as easy as possible with her up until she bit him.  now you cant sit there and tell me that you wouldnt get pissed if ur trying to do ur job and during the process you get bit or assaulted.  i highly doubt that you would brush that off.  

you all can arue the fact that she was 15 yrs old and weighed 80 pounds all you want but the bottom line is she resisted and began gettin violent and the officer simply did what he had to do to take control of the situation regardless of whether it took him 15 seconds or 5 minutes to get her cuffed.  

i would think that this girls parents would much rather recieve a phone call from the police station saying that there daughter has violated curfew laws rather then getting the call to tell them that their daughter has been found in a ditch at 3am....
ohthedrama.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

{sighs}.... sadly my question is who raised that chit of a child and why didn't they finish the job... it doesn't take a village if the parents handle it correctly.
And the reason there's a curfew law?... because someone said "there oughta be a law" and our elected officials will certainly never turn that opportunity down.
Hasn't anyone even bothered to ask why shes even out in the first place? Or is it becoming the trend to put out the kids with the cats? (and I know its an old thread, but couldn't resist)

Last edited:
i would think that this girls parents would much rather recieve a phone call from the police station saying that there daughter has violated curfew laws rather then getting the call to tell them that their daughter has been found in a ditch at 3am....

If they cared about that she wouldn't be out after curfew. :whistle:

Back