Telemarketing

DaCol.

D' Colonel
Donating Member
The low life, oxygen stealing, human debri call Telemarketers can now (as of tomorrow) call you on your cell.  
mad.gif

UNLESS you call and register at the U.S Govs NO CALL LIST at

888-382-1222

You have to call this number on the Cell you want on the NO CALL list and it's good for 5 years.

Just a Friendly Org ALERT:::  
beerchug.gif

I registered for that and still get sales calls. Just ask them what they are wearing or ask for a number you can call them at home, they will hang up.

They say it takes up to 31 days, so if I get them starting in Nov. then I'll start making Official Complaints  
pissed.gif

pissed.gif

pissed.gif

(CBXRider @ Oct. 05 2007,13:49) Not true according to SNOPES

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/cell411.asp
Well according to Snoops I wasn't suppose to get calls on my NO CALL State list. But I found out this month (after they started again) that the 5 year No Call had ended and all numbers were legal AGAIN  
mad.gif
TO CALL. So, I'am trying to get all my numbers BACK on the Okla NO CALL LIST  
pissed.gif

I opinion, it should be the other way around. If I want them I should have to get my phone OFF the No Call List. And THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN  
crazy.gif

I just don't answer the phone unless I recognize the number. Let them talk to voice mail...

Whatever NO CALL number I called a few years back apparently worked as I don't get any spam on my home phone and I've never given them my cell number and have never gotten any spam calls on it.

Back