what is missing from this pic?

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
my buddy posted up a pic from a local photo shoot I had to miss because I have a job during the day. Great shot, and I plan to make the next session, but I get the feeling something is missing here.

Hint: I'm giving him a new nickname: pucktard

puckoff.jpg

I guess that's why they're called: Draggin' Jeans.

laugh.gif

AAAssjani.gif
that spot of road rash would take a long time to heal..... lucky boy he is

If he could only see my knee after three operations and a skin graft. And that was while wearing very good leather, just no armor. I'll always have a 'bad knee' as there's not much muscle mass left to rehab now. Protection is your friend (road rash etc) but ARMOR can be your saviour!

(thepushercg @ Oct. 05 2007,14:44) he had to forget he did not have protection on those knees to try that.
naw, he's just spontaneous that way. the photo shot was a last minute throw together with a good photographer, at a pretty new on ramp where's he's been practicing he RIGHTers. He's dragged his jeans before and showed me trophy bloodied knee
biggrin.gif
no thanks! Probably have full gear for the next one. I don't generally knee drag on public roads, but well see how clean that ramp is on the next shoot.

(OZZY @ Oct. 05 2007,14:49) he does have nice form though...
all_coholic.gif
Thanks! I taught him everything he knows.
smile.gif
actually, I'm gonna use this pic to tell him to be leaning over more with his head and upper body. It ALWAYS feels like you are over futher than you are. He's finally got his butt off and leg out to feel the corner... but NOT WITHOUT PUCKS! SHEESH!!! hahahaha just a good funny pic

if your keeping score, that is an MV AGUSTA 1000 F something. It's nice but seems to suffer the same build problems and issues as other "nice" Italian bikes. We did one roll on once on the freeway and he leap one bike length when I shifted, and then we were neck and neck to about 120. My stock busa was not running opitmally [no I'm not making excuses, it really is running poorly and slower] but the MV is defintely fast.

Back