A few pics of my new car.....

TurboSN95

Registered
Just wanted to share some pics of the new ride with you guys and gals... since I have a kid on the way, and I no longer needed a truck (sold my Mustang and sold the trailer), I needed a car that got better MPG, had decent room and was still fun to drive. This car was it for me. 2008 Mazdaspeed3

6 speed tranny
280 lb/ft torque and 260 hp
2.3 liter 4 cyl + turbo
front wheel drive
traction control
HID's, LED tail lights, Bose stereo, its pretty loaded and you get a lot for their sticker price of about $25,000.

And I have never driven a FWD car that handles like this, I just floor it around turns and it GOES. Love it! So, I just threw a coat of Meguiars polish and wax on it and took a couple pics before the sun went down.

PA040001(Large).JPG

PA040004(Large).JPG

PA040006(Large).JPG

PA040010(Large).JPG

PA040011(Large).JPG

PA040014(Large).JPG

PA040017(Large).JPG

Wow, that red gets all over ya dont it! I like, and I seriously considered the Mazda 6 at one time. I need to sell my stang.
beerchug.gif

Yup, its called True-Red.  And after I sold my Mustang, truck and Raptor - I was able to buy my Busa, a YZ250F motocross bike, and this car.  Selling the Stang was the best thing I ever did, do miss the car but it was a money pit and the Busa is almost as quick.

LOL, cant say that about my stang. But I do like the convertible.
beerchug.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Oct. 05 2007,05:11) And you thought you were done with turbos!
beerchug.gif

super.gif
Ahahahhahahaha!!!!

Red was the only color I liked, the other choices for this model were black, silver and a weird blue.

Nice Ford Focus... er... sorry... Mazda (I couldn't resist; Mazdas should have rotary engines)

Just kidding; sweet hatchback

Very nice. I saw one of those do very well in Autocross. Mazda is
muscle.gif
in my book.

(insane @ Oct. 05 2007,16:04) Nice Ford Focus... er... sorry... Mazda (I couldn't resist; Mazdas should have rotary engines)

Just kidding; sweet hatchback
Hahaha, I made sure that Ford didn't put their hands into this car before I bought it. This one came right off the boat from Hiroshima when I got it.
biggrin.gif

Back