How we do Deer in Texas

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
South Texas Deer.
beerchug.gif

1 vial of it's bambi batter goes for $285,000.

Big_Deer__Small_.JPG

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
Oh Boy Oh Boy seeing that just reminded me it is almost deer Season Got a couple Bucks that look like that on my dad's ranch

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

...deer season started this past weekend...if you can fling an arrow.

Hey nice rack!!! probably the only time i will get to say that on here
jump9.gif

Did allot of Bow hunting when I was young but have not pulled the Bow out of the case in a long time.

We started this past weekend. I was out of town anyway watching it rain in Port Aransas since my deep sea trip was cancelled due to high winds.

Its too hot for me to go out right now, but we are suppose to cool down after this weekend a little. If we get to 60deg. in the am...I'm in a tree for a few hours. We just heat up too quickly for a good evening hunt until the end of October...sometimes even then we are still hitting 80 in the evenings.

The mosquitos are bigger than the deer down here, that's the price of year around riding weather I guess

i live in GA . went 3 weeks ago and fling a arrow at a big doe and miss dumb me but that hunting just liek getting out in the woods..

(coyote69 @ Oct. 04 2007,16:16) The mosquitos are bigger than the deer down here, that's the price of year around riding weather I guess
Come up here to Kansas. We feed ours!!!
beerchug.gif

Another Texas deer, this one is called Sticker, he may have just sold for $1,000,000 according to the story.

StickersFront2October2006email.jpg

(BusaBret @ Oct. 04 2007,14:29) Bow Opener is Oct 13 here. Can't wait!
beerchug.gif
Same here
beerchug.gif
.Got my broadheads,arrows, been practicing alot.Don't even mind staying off the bike so much once bow season arrives.

beerchug.gif

Hot last weekend, hot again this weekend............But I'll be in a tree somewhere Saturday and Sunday. Ohio has got some nice deer...........but DAMN!!!

(mzrsq @ Oct. 04 2007,19:50) Hot last weekend, hot again this weekend............But I'll be in a tree somewhere Saturday and Sunday. Ohio has got some nice deer...........but DAMN!!!
any were near st.marys?

Another Texas deer,  this one is called Sticker, he may have just sold for $1,000,000 according to the story.
Is this fenced in property? Couldn't help but notice the steel fence behind him.

Sadly, gonna miss out this year on hunting up here. Hopeing to be able to get some scouting in for next year though.

Back