Just want to say Thank You...

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
I just want to say thank you all for allowing my Dad (Pappy) to be a part of the Hayabusa family.. The smiles I see on his face are priceless when he's around you all..

Tom thank you for letting him stay at your house for the couple days that he did.. If I can ever do anything for you just holler my friend and I'll do my best to help.. Bob he really enjoyed your company.. John thanks for all the hospitality that you showed Pappy.. Always making sure he had a chair to sit in the food and the rum, dad likes his rum... Thank You all for being a part of my dads memorys..

Most of all Doug thank you for bringing me and dad closer with this great site.. He don't log on but he loves the Meet n Greets..

wink.gif

Doyle, hope to see your dad at the spring bash. My dad, brother, and I always have a great time. Sorry we could'nt make this last bash, been pretty busy around the house, sounds like everyone had a blast..
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

My Dad kept asking about you guys when and if you would be there.. you were missed for shore.. Is it spring yet?
laugh.gif
Make sure and tell your Dad hey for my dad..
wink.gif

beerchug.gif
can't wait to meet Pappy...Spring Bash, here we come

Most of all Doug thank you for bringing me and dad closer with this great site.. He don't log on but he loves the Meet n Greets..
[/Quote]

We just provide the place, you guys provide the content......

ahh i learned it from you hahah but it will be great to meet him and no doyle thank you for everything you have helped me do your one hel of a guy

(mrninja9 @ Oct. 02 2007,19:10) ahh i learned it from you hahah but it will be great to meet him and no doyle thank you for everything you have helped me do your one hel of a guy
No Problem..
wink.gif

Pappy is Da' Man! He can ride forever without any rest stops.

I am kind of jealous because my dog Conan really took to him. After he left Monday, Conan kept smelling around in the front guest room where Pappy slept. Then he would mosey up and down the hall and into the bathroom looking for him. I really enjoyed his company and I told him he always has a roof here anytime he needs it for whatever reason.

I really would like to know some of the thoughts and comments about that scooter pushing the Busa down the interstate, Ha Ha! Or that scooter leading the Busa.

Can't wait for spring, but Pappy probably won't make it. He told me he has a wedding to go to in April..................

Doyle, are you still driving around in that neon?
rock.gif
bowdown.gif
  You need to get one of these.....Supercharged Saleen Mustang
super.gif

100_1889__Small_.jpg

(chrisr @ Oct. 02 2007,23:03) Doyle, are you still driving around in that neon?
rock.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
must be nice working at a ford dealership.......
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

(chrisr @ Oct. 02 2007,22:03) Doyle, are you still driving around in that neon?
rock.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif
Yep, still have the SRT and NO to the Oval thing my son bought a Mustang and I don't let him even park it in the driveway..
wink.gif

Nice ride for shore.. Just not my thing, any Oval is not my thing that is..
wink.gif

wink.gif

Back