Quite the tricks

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, this is funny, I don't care who ya are!

--Wag--

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I'm a dunce....

What am I missing, what was the punch line(the joke) about the water in the pots becoming wine??

rock.gif

Everybody in the video was laughing while I sat at my keyboard trying to figure it out....
crazy.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Oct. 02 2007,01:20) OK, I'm a dunce....

What am I missing, what was the punch line(the joke) about the water in the pots becoming wine??

rock.gif

Everybody in the video was laughing while I sat at my keyboard trying to figure it out....  
crazy.gif
Either the word "whence" or the fact "all the servants clapped loudly.. In the kitchen"

(yamahor @ Oct. 01 2007,23:20)
(Charlesbusa @ Oct. 02 2007,01:20) OK, I'm a dunce....

rock.gif

crazy.gif
Either the word "whence" or the fact "all the servants clapped loudly.. In the kitchen"
I still don't get it
crazy.gif
pissed.gif

crazy.gif

Gotta have a feel for Brit humor is all!

--Wag--

Rowan Atkinson is brilliant - my favorite stuff is the Blackadder series... Check out the "Invisible Drum Kit" sketch also - too funny!

(LCB @ Oct. 02 2007,19:56) Rowan Atkinson is brilliant - my favorite stuff is the Blackadder series...  Check out the "Invisible Drum Kit" sketch also - too funny!
Black Adder is awesome!!!! Rowan and Hugh Laurie from "House" were hilarious together...

That was hilarious. I guess you either got it or you didn't. I can't explain it.

(J.Busa @ Oct. 03 2007,17:15)
(LCB @ Oct. 02 2007,19:56) Rowan Atkinson is brilliant - my favorite stuff is the Blackadder series...  Check out the "Invisible Drum Kit" sketch also - too funny!
Black Adder is awesome!!!!  Rowan and Hugh Laurie from "House"  were hilarious together...
Black Adder's Christmas Carol?... OMG talk about hysterical!!!

Baldrick : "Messy Kweeznuz"

(LCB @ Oct. 02 2007,22:56) Rowan Atkinson is brilliant - my favorite stuff is the Blackadder series... Check out the "Invisible Drum Kit" sketch also - too funny!
Black adder rocks.

I guess it's that the humor platorm is on the level of reverantly "irreverant" without being tacky and offensive.  If I were "The Christ" in heaven, I'd be rolling around calling at the angels "Hey......you guys GOTTA see this......."
laugh.gif

"NOW" they're getting it......

Back