Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go get something worth drinking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
So what would you guys drink tonight?
Leave any comments that you want and enjoy.

09_30_07_2353.jpg

(yamahor @ Oct. 01 2007,00:16) GUINNESS!!!!!
People actually drink that stuff? I thought it was for putting in your oil when your rings wear out.

Not to hi-jack my own thread but Yamahor I saw they had the whole first season of red vs. blue on dvd at wal-mart.

I voted corona...... Although I i would rather
have a Asahi......

Smithwicks, Franziskaner, Warstheiner, Guinness, Pete's Wicked, Sapporo, or Fat Tire for me, please.

Ya know...when I drank, I used to drink Corona.

And a buddy asked me, "why would you drink beer from someplace your not supposed to drink the water?"

rock.gif

(ibified @ Oct. 01 2007,04:14) Smithwicks, Franziskaner, Warstheiner, Guinness, Pete's Wicked, Sapporo, or Fat Tire for me, please.
All excellent choices but I'd add Bass Ale and any of the fine brews from Black Dog too....

(Justyntym @ Oct. 01 2007,06:59) Ya know...when I drank, I used to drink Corona.

And a buddy asked me, "why would you drink beer from someplace your not supposed to drink the water?"

rock.gif
I thought Corona was made in the USA. I know it insults the bar tenders in Mexico when you ask for one. Dos Eques is the beer of choice.
all_coholic.gif

(bigjohn141 @ Oct. 01 2007,01:22)
(yamahor @ Oct. 01 2007,00:16) GUINNESS!!!!!
People actually drink that stuff? I thought it was for putting in your oil when your rings wear out.

Not to hi-jack my own thread but Yamahor I saw they had the whole first season of red vs. blue on dvd at wal-mart.
Huh... I usually use motor oil... Drinking and driving is bad. What if your car gets a breathalizer?
rock.gif

As for Red vs Blue... If I had the money, I'd buy it now... Darn threadjacker...

Back