DR1300R is home safe..

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to let you all know I made it home safe and sound.. 740 miles and 10 1/2 hours with only 4 stops.. 1 for breakfast and three gas stops..
wink.gif

Total round trip.. 1845 miles in 3 1/2 days..
super.gif

I'm glad you made it home safe and sound. It was a pleasure meeting you and spending time together as well as plan ole ridin....

Glad to hear your safe at home Doyle. Looks like you guys had a great trip. Let the plans for the spring bash begin!

DOYLE
rock.gif
??.....What took you so darn long to get home
rock.gif
....were ya drivin' a cage or somethin'
rock.gif
?....
tounge.gif
....heck it took me LESS time to STAY home....been sick for four.....No Bueno...
sad.gif

Glad you made it home safe, sounds like you had a GOOD TIME !!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

super.gif

super.gif

glad you made it home safe...wish i had been along for the ride the last couple days...7 months until the Spring Bash, don't know how i'm going to make it that long
sad.gif

looks like you guys were having a great time
beerchug.gif

Doyle it was sure nice ridin' with ya! I got a great pic of you and Pappy on my post! See ya in the spring my friend!!!
beerchug.gif

Doyal , It was good to meet ya and the rest of the gang!! Had a Great time , C ya in The spring!!! Does Jet li need to bring the fire wood in the Spring....?
bowdown.gif

Doyle, hats off to you, Bro. No way I could ever make that trip without at least 8 stops! Anyway, maybe you will ride with me in the spring since you and Pappy kept dodging me this trip
biggrin.gif

P.S. I'll bring duct tape to help with the snoring in the Spring
jump9.gif

(PocketRocket @ Sep. 30 2007,19:52) Does Jet li need to bring the fire wood in the Spring....?
bowdown.gif
Don't worry, I got it covered, maybe Dave (Grumpy) will bring some more of that mysterious combustible stuff too.

(Learjett @ Sep. 30 2007,21:31) Doyle it was sure nice ridin' with ya! I got a great pic of you and Pappy on my post! See ya in the spring my friend!!!
beerchug.gif
I think GSXtacy has a great pic of Doyle and Pappy, too!
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
glad to hear you made it home in one piece. it was a pleasure meeting and ride'n with ya. see in the spring

(omslaw @ Oct. 01 2007,06
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
(Learjett @ Sep. 30 2007,21:31) Doyle it was sure nice ridin' with ya! I got a great pic of you and Pappy on my post! See ya in the spring my friend!!!
beerchug.gif
I think GSXtacy has a great pic of Doyle and Pappy, too!
laugh.gif
Yeah, we need to get that posted up, for old times sake.
jump9.gif

The return of Spoon Man!

Back