Miley Cyrus...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, theres rumors going around about Miley Cyrus, star of some TV show, is Pregnant at 14 yrs of age... My first thought with her dad being Billy Ray Cyrus?

Don't tell his heart... His Achy, Breaky heart... I just don't think he'd understand...

I heard something about this on the news the other day. They said someone started the rumor about her - it's not true.

(omslaw @ Sep. 30 2007,13:21) I heard something about this on the news the other day.  They said someone started the rumor about her - it's not true.
Yeah, I figured it was false... I just thought of that joke when I heard...
smile.gif

Not pregnant... Yet.

Give it time. Have patience gentlemen. It will happen sooner or later.
firedevil.gif

And Ben, you need to be slapped for that pun. That was just horrible.
all_coholic.gif

is this gonna turn into anther "Anna Nicole Wheel Of Fathers" fiasco? I don't think I can handle another go round of that.

I'll start it by saying it is mine. ... she told me she was 22! Not my fault.

(WWJD @ Oct. 01 2007,12:18) is this gonna turn into anther "Anna Nicole Wheel Of Fathers" fiasco?  I don't think I can handle another go round of that.  

I'll start it by saying it is mine.       ... she told me she was 22!  Not my fault.
WAHT?! She said I was her first and only!!!

(yamahor @ Oct. 01 2007,10:55)
(WWJD @ Oct. 01 2007,12:18) is this gonna turn into anther "Anna Nicole Wheel Of Fathers" fiasco? I don't think I can handle another go round of that.

I'll start it by saying it is mine. ... she told me she was 22! Not my fault.
WAHT?! She said I was her first and only!!!
uhoh! What was the DATE and TIME on that? ? ?

April 30, 2007 at 9 PM... She felt bad about me wrecking, so she was helping take my mind off the pain...
all_coholic.gif

(yamahor @ Oct. 01 2007,11:37) April 30, 2007 at 9 PM... She felt bad about me wrecking, so she was helping take my mind off the pain...
all_coholic.gif
..and that worked for what? like 2 minutes?
biggrin.gif

(WWJD @ Oct. 01 2007,16:19)
(yamahor @ Oct. 01 2007,11:37) April 30, 2007 at 9 PM... She felt bad about me wrecking, so she was helping take my mind off the pain...  
all_coholic.gif
..and that worked for what?   like 2 minutes?  
biggrin.gif
2 minutes!!! Are you crazy?! No one can be relieved THAT long... Right?
rock.gif

(WWJD @ Oct. 02 2007,09:31) man.  hard to squeak out good jokes on this topic, isn't it?
I heard something... well, someone... Squeek that night.

Oh wait, we should keep this squeeky clean, huh? That last joke probably squeeked on by...

Back