Ahhhhhhhh...If ya gonna do it....Do it right!

Big Tuna

Donating Member
Registered
Ugh!!!! I miss my garage! Well, my buddy called @ 6am this morning and asked if I wanted to ride today... Being that I have only had the bike out 5 imes since April I said why not. Great riding weather...everything was going great until I got ready to put it back in the living room...lol. Started up the ramp and stalled the engine...Over she went with the front wheel on the porch....I'm just glad that its only like a 1' height difference from the brick porch and ground....but the side caught the edge of the porch nonetheless ....Does anyone know if a 2002 SE/LE fairing & nose will match my 2003 LE? Just curious if the 2002 SE/LE kanji decal is the same since I have never personally seen a 2002 in person.Thanks in advance ....Jay

wreck_001.JPG

I think it could be painted, nothing broke or cracked...but the local Suzuki dealership said that they could not get the Kanji decal for this particular bike...I guess its because its a Canadian edition...Im hoping the 2002 decal is the same as mine. He couldn't pull up a part # for my decal....I dunno...but from the pics that I have seen, the 2002 decal looks the same....2007 has been a bad year for that particular fairing...lol... Luckily last time the decal was not scratched

My local dealer says they would have to order the 03 decal, I hope they arent fibbing, but they gave me part number 68181-24F40-LL3. I am assuming that a Suzuki part number is the same in all locales.

(twotonevert @ Sep. 29 2007,17:03) My local dealer says they would have to order the 03 decal, I hope they arent fibbing, but they gave me part number 68181-24F40-LL3. I am assuming that a Suzuki part number is the same in all locales.
I need one of those, how much? Is it for one side, or a pair?

Damn Jay, sorry to see that. Hope you're able to patch that up

Talk to "Kevin" at mrcycles.com he can get "anything"........ask me how I know......
cool.gif

(Shibumi @ Sep. 29 2007,19:21)
(twotonevert @ Sep. 29 2007,17:03) My local dealer says they would have to order the 03 decal, I hope they arent fibbing, but they gave me part number 68181-24F40-LL3. I am assuming that a Suzuki part number is the same in all locales.
I need one of those, how much? Is it for one side, or a pair?
The cost of for one decal for one side, is 100 bucks. The part number is for the right side.

Back