Girl found safe

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
I don't understand why someone would do this to a child nor I don't want too. Whoever done this should be hung!
sad.gif

Click here to view.

another sad case of a repeat offender suspect at large. and the family knew him! a friend sent me a video clip of Ted Nugent's meeting with Texas Monthly's talk show. we need more Teds! he gave examples of crimes from repeat violent offenders and how the mentality of the system works in thier favor. his closing comment is " he doesn't like repeat offenders... he likes dead offenders." amen to that.
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

That really sickens me. A local girl was kidnapped and dropped off 3 hours later about 2 miles from my house. She was five. Five years old! WTH, have a trial, and off to castration. I do not have any tolerance for those who abuse children.

I AGREE about the castration, but what drives me crazy about this messed up FUBAR system we have is that it will never happen. too many self rightous second chance, everyone is good, god will deal with them later people in this country. prime example was earlier this year, maybe really late last year, a convicted repeat child molester REQUESTED to be castrated before his release because he knew he had a problem and would repeat first chance. got out into the media... protest and commentary about that it would be misuse of jail medical funds evolved... resulting in his request being denied! go figure. rope is cheap, plentiful, and reusable if they want cost savings.

There is just some things you cant fix,if you are sick enough to hurt a child you should not be allowed to breath.....I mean some crimes are a result of being young and stupid.Lots of folks get in trouble for drugs and alcohol and learn there lesson,but hurting a child is not fixable kill em all!!!!

Above all else, we need to do whatever it takes to protect all of our children and give every one of them a safe place to live. I pray to God that she can live a normal life.

I could not agree more! There is no punishment that is too bad for the people that do these kinds of things especially to children. I had the unfortunate luck to be picked for the jury in a child sex abuse case. The scum was her step father! I would gladly take the job of slowly very very slowly putting an end to the threat these pieces of trash are!
guns.gif

Castrated (with a rusty knife thats been heated to 400 degrees and soaked in salt water), then shot, then hung, then drowned, then braided on a wheel, then impaled on a 4x4.

Back