Amerika

Big Red

Donating Member
Registered
Just like Europe, the powerbrokers are trying to unite the Americas at out cost in lost national sovernity and a future of  global slavery. it isn't just about the Euro dollar in Europe--- that is the tip of the iceberg. Here it is NAFTA, the international highway and the progression will continue. Our elected officals have sold us out. We need to take our country back say no to NAFTA  now!

its going too hell fast
guns.gif

Hi, there...i'm a slave from recent united Europe...the rich guys buying the lives of poor people is not a new story...if you comme across...you'll notice this immediatly...unfortunately most of the people are blind...there is nothing you can do.
The system is to large to be seen...
In US you still can do something about it...Europe is a lost cause...

Yeah it kinda sucks. Years ago before joining EU you could go to Hungary and have a blast without too much cash. Now things are different. Everything gets more expensive once countries join the EU.
As far as NAFTA is concerned, we need to bring back al those good jobs lost to it.

The corporate conspiracy theory, the unified global economy etc....leaves out one variable, human ingenuity. Too big ?. Only as big as the sum of it's parts. We, as human beings, have a way of making you go screw yourself if that's what we really want. You can't take the mass of population and try and starve us, we'll grow our own, you can't make the mass stop drinking or drugging, we'll make our own, you can't force the mass to work, we'll desert and start over elsewhere. If the military were to turn on their own countrymen............there'd be a lot of dead innocents, military and civilian alike. We have other variables standing in the way, called terrorists. There's a lot of uneducated on this planet, and who would want to command them ?. If I was a conspirator, I'd want the cream of the crop, not a bunch of dingalings and dingdongs.....and who exactly would head the world dominant authority ?. "The Powers"...who are they ?. The money families ?....and who in their right-mind would want to become dependent on them ?. Corporations ?.......built on a foundation of people.

I fear the wrath of God Almighty before anything that'll EVER come to fruition here on earth. Man is fallible. The Global economy is a pipedream.........there are too many that oppose it, very simply. I'm still not convinced that 9/11 wasn't of our own making ?. Heracy ?, maybe. I've been disturbed, at times, by the words, "The Greater Good"........ it scares me to think that "greed" will be the motivation behind a Global transformation...........if all H3LL broke loose and the country started to fail...those that could fish would fish, those that could build shelter would build shelter, those that could hunt would hunt, and those that could protect would protect. Personally, if the economy failed and the country went into disarray...we might find out, once again, what Americans are really, and truly made of...........

I've never trusted, or plan anytime soon on trusting a politician.
super.gif

(Spudley @ Sep. 29 2007,10:39) The corporate conspiracy theory, the unified global economy etc....leaves out one variable, human ingenuity.  Too big ?.  Only as big as the sum of it's parts.  We, as human beings, have a way of making you go screw yourself if that's what we really want.  You can't take the mass of population and try and starve us, we'll grow our own, you can't make the mass stop drinking or drugging, we'll make our own, you can't force the mass to work, we'll desert and start over elsewhere.  If the military were to turn on their own countrymen............there'd be a lot of dead innocents, military and civilian alike.  We have other variables standing in the way, called terrorists.  There's a lot of uneducated on this planet, and who would want to command them ?.  If I was a conspirator, I'd want the cream of the crop, not a bunch of dingalings and dingdongs.....and who exactly would head the world dominant authority ?.  "The Powers"...who are they ?.  The money families ?....and who in their right-mind would want to become dependent on them ?.  Corporations ?.......built on a foundation of people.  

I fear the wrath of God Almighty before anything that'll EVER come to fruition here on earth.  Man is fallible.  The Global economy is a pipedream.........there are too many that oppose it, very simply.  I'm still not convinced that 9/11 wasn't of our own making ?.  Heracy ?, maybe.  I've been disturbed, at times, by the words, "The Greater Good"........ it scares me to think that "greed" will be the motivation behind a Global transformation...........if all H3LL broke loose and the country started to fail...those that could fish would fish, those that could build shelter would build shelter, those that could hunt would hunt, and those that could protect would protect.  Personally, if the economy failed and the country went into disarray...we might find out, once again, what Americans are really, and truly made of...........

I've never trusted, or plan anytime soon on trusting a politician.  
super.gif
Spud, you're rambling again.
biggrin.gif

Back