LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS !!

MOKE89

Registered
Cause it's halftime and you're getting your azzes kicked.Someone tell me they'll come back even if you have to lie to me.I'll take any words of encouragement.

USF was the better team last night.You're right, no title game for WV.I'll get over it eventually.

(MOKE89 @ Sep. 29 2007,08:55) USF was  the better team last night.You're right, no title game for WV.I'll get over it eventually.
WV lost the conference title last night, not a national title shot.

The bulls are making it easy to get on the bandwagon.

WV was ranked #5 in the nation. They *could* have made the BCS title game if unbeaten. Also depending on how the rest of the season goes they may still take the big east. USF vs Rutgers should be interesting.

I know where they were ranked. Did you forget about USC, Oklahoma, LSU, and Florida? 2 of these teams will play for BCS title.

West Virginia was ranked about right, but BCS is 1 vs 2.

W.Virgina has a football team ?
laugh.gif

What's with it with the Virginian teams. WV has several member under investigation (one confessed) to theif of computers at the University. What is this, Felony U
rock.gif

(DaCol. @ Sep. 29 2007,17:flamethrowing:) What's with it with the Virginian teams. WV has several member under investigation (one confessed) to theif of computers at the University. What is this, Felony U
rock.gif
Virginian teams? We have our own state now...have for years.

oh my bad. i thought the rankings depended on a teams wins/losses and strength of schedule. and i was under the impression the college season was only half over. 5 of the top ten teams lost this week. including 3,4,and 5. #1 damn near lost tonight. so wv could have moved to top 3 had they not lost. so they had no possible chance? anyway, it looks like cal and ohio st. are moving up and fla and ok are moving down.

Back