Got my new phone

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
I got my new phone today. HTC PPC6800. Free upgrade to Windows mobile 6. I will let you know what I think of it. The surfing speed to the Org is awesome so I can hit it from anywhere now.

Don

Congrats, Don!

No lift, eh?

PS - you had to know this was coming:

worthless.gif

Omar,
The lift will come be ordered on the 15th and it takes 2 weeks for the air/hydraulic one to get here anyway. I am upgrading to windows mobile 6 right now. My son as TKD testing tonight and I am working as a security supervisor at a University of Arkansas Frat party afterwards. Pics of the new phone tomorrow. I will tell you tho. Being able to check the .Org and email anywhere I want is awesome. The connection is incredibly fast too. Flip a switch and WiFi is good to go.

Don

Oh yeah,
I did add a 1G microSD card. I can store 1500 minutes of video now according to the info in the card packaging.

Don

1500 minutes of video on a 1 gig.  
SHOCKED.gif
 Using what format?

Rhythm,
It says on the insert with the card 1518 minutes of video (MPEG4). Has a disclaimer based on resolution, device, etc.

Don

Thanks, I have a sony mp4 image converter software, which is no longer made, lucky me.  
super.gif

Don my Brother I know the new phone and all is whats been keeping you from the oRg lately, but its time to post those pic's up!
smile.gif

The techies wanna see what cha bought....

Back