Mike Vick

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Well the idiot is out on bail, knows he is going to get drug tested and the oxygen theif still cant stop smoking weed. Now they can revoke his bail (but hes famous and rich so they wont). All this the same day the state releases charges on him. Idiots like this are job security for guys like me..........you gotta love 'em.

Now I bet Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will jump in to defend him. Then some other sorry azz overpaid athlete will say smoking weed is part of his heritage, just like the dog fighting.

Don't forget O.J. - He'll find him a ghost writer who can write a book for Vick, in which he can discuss how he WOULD have smoked weed had he actually, you know, done it....

So why go bashing people who keeps food on your table.
tounge.gif

Now I bet Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will jump in to defend him. Then some other sorry azz overpaid athlete will say smoking weed is part of his heritage, just like the dog fighting[/Quote]

You didn't, go there.
laugh.gif

(ibified @ Sep. 27 2007,21:56) Don't forget O.J.  - He'll find him a ghost writer who can write a book for Vick, in which he can discuss how he WOULD have smoked weed had he actually, you know, done it....
laugh.gif

(Rhythm @ Sep. 28 2007,00:00) So why go bashing people who keeps food on your table.
tounge.gif

Now I bet Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will jump in to defend him. Then some other sorry azz overpaid athlete will say smoking weed is part of his heritage, just like the dog fighting

You didn't, go there.  
laugh.gif
[/Quote]
Sorry Ty, but you know I'm right!

Its  funny and said to see someone make stupid azz repetitive mistakes back to back .  
wink.gif

(Rhythm @ Sep. 28 2007,00:19) Its  funny and said to see someone make stupid azz repetitive mistakes back to back .  
wink.gif
I know, its frustrating to me. We watch those guys with tons of god given talent. They give them millions with one stipulation, dont get into trouble. Damn, how hard is that.

Money doesn't make you a better person, it amplies are strength and weakness.

(Rhythm @ Sep. 28 2007,00:26) Money doesn't make you a better person, it amplies are strength and weakness.
Never heard it put like that, but it make alot of sense.

They say a wise man learns from the mistakes of others...

So I guess only a fool learns from his own mistakes...

Where does that leave Vick?
rock.gif

"oxygen thief"
laugh.gif

Give the man a break since he's already phucked. Can't the fella toke a little Mota to de-stress? That is all he's got left. Mota and time to think.

(Projekt @ Sep. 28 2007,10:19) Give the man a break since he's already phucked. Can't the fella toke a little Mota to de-stress? That is all he's got left. Mota and time to think.
How many breaks does this guy need. They have been kissing his azz since they found out he can throw a football.

The guy at this point is a victim of his own stupidity. Sometimes you gotta hit rock bottom before you realize the errors in your ways. He is dayum near there.

AGAIN, all of us (black folk, that is) don't rely on Rev Al and Jesse to represent tha black voice of reason. They each have their faults too.

AS far as OJ is concerned, I speak for all blacks when I say that we have offically disowned his dumbazz as a people!! He is somewhere between Micheal Jackson and the senator up in Minnesota!!

(Southside Playa @ Sep. 28 2007,10:38) AGAIN, all of us (black folk, that is) don't rely on Rev Al and Jesse to represent tha black voice of reason. They each have their faults too.
I wasnt all that serious about Al and Jesse. It just seems like these guys always stick there noses places they dont belong for a little face time on the tube. They show up to defend people who half the time dont want there help. I'm just sick of these two taking the oportunity to turn ANYTHING that happens in the world into to a race issue.

(GSXTacy @ Sep. 28 2007,08
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
(Projekt @ Sep. 28 2007,10:19) Give the man a break since he's already phucked. Can't the fella toke a little Mota to de-stress? That is all he's got left. Mota and time to think.
How many breaks does this guy need. They have been kissing his azz since they found out he can throw a football.
As far as I can tell he hasn't had any breaks yet.
Yeah, judging by the evidence published in the news he blew it.

He's lost his NFL career worth millions.

Yeah, he allegedly supported dog fighting rings.

Now he allegedly smoked some DOPE. So what?

Statistically speaking, I bet your neighbors or kids have done that once or twice.

Why hate the man so much?
Let him have his day in court.
Just one thing... When you have celebrities getting off on murder charges, just how much time do you see this character doing for getting high and dogfighting?

His alleged crimes are not against humanity.
Think about that.

This idiot hit rock bottom and then he decided to dig! It is amazing just how low he has set the bar.
wow.gif

(Projekt @ Sep. 28 2007,11:19) Now he allegedly smoked some DOPE. So what?
No matter what you opinion is on weed, its still illegal. He got himself into a stupid situation and was giving ANOTHER break by staying at home till he was sentenced. All he had to do was obey the law. The idiot couldnt even do that.

(Projekt @ Sep. 28 2007,11:19) Statistically speaking, I bet your neighbors or kids have done that once or twice.
Statistically speaking, my neighbors aint millionaires. They work hard everyday to keep there head above water.
Yeah, maybe your right, I might be so stressed living in a mansion, never having to worry about money and having the world kiss my azz that I might have to burn one every once in a while.

Back