I'm a bad man!

LA Busa

Top 5 Femme Moto Finisher
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so I am not REALLY a bad man, but dang it, you gotta give a bro some ups for it being his first day to ever see a track, let alone put a 550lb Busa on one!

Give me another 5 track days and I'll be better, I promise!

Ok, I'll shut up now...

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Aight, these are just the proofs that looked cool, the rest I looked pretty goofy.

And to top that off, these photography folks set up at the WORST turns on the track. I actually wore off my knee pucks but these guys set up at corners through which.... I SUCKED!

Anyhoo, I know the Bash is goin on but I had to post these up.

Got tons of my son on the track too, he was SOOOO cool but without a Busa I cant put him up here..... Ok I'll do one...

For a kid with only 4 months riding in his entire life he did a splendid job!

Ok, thats all.
I dont think Ben and Matt are in any peril but hey, my finances sure are as we plan to make a full blown hobby outta this track thing!! We plan to re-hit Barber in early '08 with slightly better set ups on our bikes and a far better grasp of the situation too - we both freely admit that our time at Barber on 9-21 was nothing more than...... regulated panic!

Peace Out!

show off!!!!!
super.gif
super.gif
beerchug.gif
all_coholic.gif

super.gif

(Powers739 @ Sep. 27 2007,18:20) How do you like turn 5.....
I HATED it, that one and the 'cork screw' were tearing me apart.

But turn 13 was my baby. First time I ever put a knee down in my life was on 13.

Honestly, I was F'n terrified the whole time and only managed it all day.

We (me and the kid) both woke up at like 2 am the day of, and never could go back to sleep.... NEXT TIME, I'll be on point!

Nice job with your form man, I'll get there one day.... maybe!

Who are you riding with, which organization?
rock.gif

I will be going with STT. And Barber was my first track too... Welcome to track crack!

070714-2298.jpg

Powers:

We took Ed Bargy's class.

Thought I might live longer if we took a class first, then starting hitting track days....

I'll let ya know if that works!

BTW, you need to quit riding with Don.... He's a bad influence!!!
jump9.gif

No wonder you know how to lean that Busa over like that!!!

(YH2K @ Sep. 27 2007,21:29)
(Powers739 @ Sep. 27 2007,18:25) Who are you riding with, which organization?
rock.gif

I will be going with STT.  And Barber was my first track too... Welcome to track crack!

070714-2298.jpg
We took Ed Bargy's class.

Thought I might live longer if we took a class first, then starting hitting track days....

I'll let ya know if that works!
Very nice... look into sportbiketracktime.com (stt), they have good novice classes.

Did you see a girl on a sv riding in the class, her name is Marie?
rock.gif
I was going to go to that but work got in the way. Work is so over rated...

rock.gif

Just too cool... you should be proud. My biggest fear is not making it through the day in one piece.

Powers:

Yes, there was a chick on an SV! Had a pink Deals Gap decal on the back of her bike and she recognized my Birthday, REPEATEDLY!

She started in the yellow class (lower intermediate) and I think she wound up moving down but best I can remember she rode dam*ed well!

Ok, maybe I imagined the whole thing, but thats how I remember imagining it!

(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 27 2007,22:48) Those are great shots Randy. I hope to get there one day.  
smile.gif
I know... I think it has something to do with that particular color...

Back