Rant

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
In reading rubber2burn's thread. I would like to ask a question. The other night, my wife and I had all the kids and we went to a local resturant. The line was out the door so I dropped her off to check the wait. As I circled the lot, there were two nice bikes sitting close to the front door. At the same time, three kids, maybe late teens or early twenties are walking up to the door. One of the guys jumps on the bike closest to him. It was gixxer and looked fairly new. If this was my bike, and I had witnessed some fool jumping on my bike, I would have went off on the guy. I dont mean he swung his leg over and sat on it, he jumped on it! You cant prevent that kind of crap from happening I know, but that made me mad. What if he had dropped it, or worse, dropped both bikes? I hate that kind of foolishness. I guess you have to ride to understand the respect we have for each other and each others bike. I will quit ranting now, it just went all through me.

guns.gif
 idiots.

It would not be a pleasent scene if I saw some idiot mounting Luci. I've found evidence of someone being on her while she's been parked, but never actually saw them.

I think I would have got out the car and asked him if that was his bike and if he said No then I would have asked that he quickly remove his arse from it. Then would have tried to find the rider of said bike and tell him what just happen and let him handle it from there.

Even if not strictly on-topic, I'll share my rant against these morons lacking respect for our pride and joy.

My BMW Boxer has the oil filler cap in a very accessible place. Yesterday, I parked the in the street for a couple of hours, at a place  with lots of people passing by, in a good neighborhood, near some military facilities (CC cameras...). When I came back, somebody had replaced my immaculate oil cap for a broken one!. The interesting thing is that instead of simply stoleing it, the moron gave me his broken part.

My main concern was (and still is) that he may have drop something in the oil...

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 27 2007,12:05) It would not be a pleasent scene if I saw some idiot mounting Luci.  I've found evidence of someone being on her while she's been parked, but never actually saw them.
You got that right!

Git medeival on some kids a**
guns.gif

I had a close friend and co-worker do the same thing (sat on – not jumped on) one time. We went out to eat and “Don†paid for his meal and walked outside. I paid and walked out a minute later and Don was sitting on someone’s motorcycle. As I was telling him to get off of it, the owner walked and was understandable furious. Everything calmed down Don apologized and we left. My buddy could not understand what the big deal was. I tried to explain but he still didn’t get it. A few days later another friend came by about quitting time to catch a ride with me to pick up his car from service. (these two didn’t know each other and Don didn’t see him come in). I told “Jeff†what had happened and to go out and set in Don’s truck, really check out the steering , move the seat and adjust the mirrors etc… as Don comes around the corner. Then I made it a point to walk with him. Don says “who is that in my truckâ€â€¦..I reply I don’t know. Don is pissed. Asks Jeff what the H he is doing in his truck. Jeff tells him he is thinking about buying one like it and it was unlocked and his window was down…..didn’t think he would mind. Jeff and I started laughing…. I said so do you know why the guy on the bike was mad now?

Thats why I have a perimeter sensor. But it gets annoying when its too sensitive.

Now if there were some kind of a taser device on the bike, that would be cool
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
Except if the owner forgets to disarm it.
crazy.gif

(GSXRFANN @ Sep. 27 2007,16:25) It is called "manners" !!
+1 And a lot of people were poorly raised, that's why we have this me first society. The bad thing is, that you can be charged with assault for messing with turds like this.

Exactly. "officer, i thought he was tryig to steal my bike. he was sitting on it, and I had no idea what his intentions were. That's why he's walking with 3 shoes now - 2 on his feet and one in his a$$."

He was not trying, he was stealing my bike. I would loose my temper for sure if i see anything like that.

If you see anyone on my bike, feel free to abuse them. When the popo shows up, I'll take credit for it and buy you dinner.

scorpio alarm with perimeter sensor.

i've actually asked someone i noticed getting on some elses bike to take pics, to GET OFF, needless to say they complied.

I have seen this happen with my own bikes. I tell them how would you like it if I just got in your car and started to mess the seat position, steering wheel etc.

(ibified @ Sep. 27 2007,16:48) Exactly.  "officer, i thought he was tryig to steal my bike.  he was sitting on it, and I had no idea what his intentions were.  That's why he's walking with 3 shoes now - 2 on his feet and one in his a$$."
So you are saying he tried to steal your bike and your shoe?

LOL

pirate.gif
Raider out.
P1533

I like the theft angle, we have to look out for each other.
super.gif
And I dont want my shoe back either.

Back