Feel like killing someone........

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Go to California. This state is unreal. Phil Spector just got a mistrial. What a joke.

rant.gif

What have we all learned here folks?

Become famous THEN drink and drive, do drugs, get busted over and over, run over some pedestrians and kill the folks that get on your nerves, oh and let's not ever forget if your famous you suddenly have the right to hob-knob with foreign leaders that hate America...yep, it's good to be in Hollywood
all_coholic.gif

We mustn't forget that 'finding Jesus' is always a good (out) for your ahem, indiscretions...Can I have an amen from the congregation???

I guess I don't totally understand what a mistrial means.  I do know it means THAT trial is over, but isn't the prosecutor still going to retry the case?  Didn't the Menendez bro's that killed their parents in the 90's have TWO mistrials before they were eventually convicted?

I just figured he got out of this one for now, but that he will eventually end up in prison where he belongs.

(johnnycrash @ Sep. 27 2007,15:03) I just figured he got out of this one for now, but that he will eventually end up in prison where he belongs.
Only if he's robbing some guy in Vegas to reclaim his memorabilia
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 27 2007,14:04)
(johnnycrash @ Sep. 27 2007,15:03) I just figured he got out of this one for now, but that he will eventually end up in prison where he belongs.
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
Now that IS funny!

(johnnycrash @ Sep. 27 2007,15:10)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 27 2007,14:04)
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
Now that IS funny!
*NO Hollywood-types were injured in the writing of my opinion*

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't know what's worse.... Celebrities getting away with stuff and SP's looking up to them like they're so cool - OR - Politicians getting away with almost anything while they are supposed to be the ones responsible for making laws for the protection of the innocent and ensuring justice to the guilty.

(LCB @ Sep. 27 2007,15:34) I don't know what's worse.... Celebrities getting away with stuff and SP's looking up to them like they're so cool - OR - Politicians getting away with almost anything while they are supposed to be the ones responsible for making laws for the protection of the innocent and ensuring justice to the guilty.
No kidding...
mad.gif

Yeah they can take him to trial again. But, in the meantime, he is enjoying his freedom and his money, kind of like Mike Vick. If one of us common folk are in trouble for a serious crime, we sit in the clink till the trial.

Back