YAAAAAAY!!!!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I thought today was gonna be crappy at first... Then I went to work. Well, normal day till this real estate broker in a suit comes in. I help him with his sale, and he says "So how have you been?"
Me:"I've been okay... (puzzled look comes across my face)"
Him:"You have no clue who I am, do you?"
Me:"Not really"
him:" Think LONG hair..."
Me:"Okay, you kinda look familiar now... Who are ya?"
Him:"Robi Kline Man!"
Me:" OH SHID!!!! HOW YA BEEN MAN?!"

Well, Robi was my guitar teacher about 7 years ago... He recognized me, and we caught up on times. He invited me to go Dirt Biking this weekend with him. Also, some possible REAL good news from seeing him again, but more on that as it develops, cause I don't wanna jinx myself. All I can say is WISH ME LUCK and pray it works out!!!!!

'Bout time you had a good day!
beerchug.gif

Yes.. I too went down the road of being a male jiggalo at one time but there was this one time with the triplets and the sheep where..... oh wait you didnt say what you were going to do..

Never mind...

(thrasherfox @ Sep. 27 2007,12:10) Yes.. I too went down the road of being a male jiggalo at one time but there was this one time with the triplets and the sheep where..... oh wait you didnt say what you were going to do..

Never mind...
OMG - I'm sooo glad you stopped where you did!...
crazy.gif

(LCB @ Sep. 27 2007,12:15)
(thrasherfox @ Sep. 27 2007,12:10) Yes.. I too went down the road of being a male jiggalo at one time but there was this one time with the triplets and the sheep where..... oh wait you didnt say what you were going to do..

Never mind...
OMG - I'm sooo glad you stopped where you did!...
crazy.gif
iamwithstupid.gif

Never mind...
OH!!! ou mean at my birthday party!!

Crap... I just admitted too much.
crazy.gif
smileyexhibit.gif

Thanks everybody! From the looks of things, it might be something quite useful in Florida when I move there for MMI. I'll keep yall posted as I can.
biggrin.gif

(yamahor @ Sep. 27 2007,09:51)

Never mind...
OH!!! ou mean at my birthday party!!

Crap... I just admitted too much.
crazy.gif

smileyexhibit.gif
No Ben.. that time it was twin dwarfs and a large goat...

This was the triplets and the gray sheep episode

(LCB @ Sep. 27 2007,12:36) How did I know that somewhere "Little People" were involved?.....
They are no longer "little" people. they are now referred to as vertically challlenged.

Well at least that is what she said as she was calling me a bad boy and brought out this long leather....

oh never mind...

Back