only non-tattoo'd residents may apply

craigntx

Registered
http://www.woai.com/content....b8a7ab1
rock.gif

Wow. I guess that the fact that I have a few tattoos makes me a bad person. I think that I'd have to laugh in the face of the apartment complex manager if they said that. Id be like "yeah, I'm a bad person and a troublemaker. Oh, by the way, can i see YOUR Master's degree in vehicle structural engineering? Yeah, thanks, thats what I thought.

Interesting... I have some tatts but they are covered under normal circumstances. Not sure that I would want to live in a complex that uptight under any circumstances.

I think that in today’s society there is nothing wrong with tattoos I have a couple myself. But I see were the apartment complex is coming from they want only professional looking people to live there and that is there right. Hell look at today’s military they are going that same route with tattoo's they only want professional looking people in uniform in fact I knew a couple of guys that were discharged from the Navy for having Tattoo's above the collar, or below the sleeve of there shirt in fact that is the way things are moving in today’s world a more professional society.

I have a tat on my right arm, but its above my sleeve line. You are correct about the professional appearance. However, our Human Resources Rep has many tats visible on her, and she works in one the most professional departments in the company. I am just a lowly electrical engineer.
bowdown.gif

WOW, that is retarded. I know plenty of professionals with tats. I for one have lots of tats, and would pursue that to the bitter end. Most of my tattoos are symbols of my religion and my heritage, to discriminate against that would cause some serious issues with me. I have 2 good buddies that are lawyers and they have tats as well, one has a full body suit done, all the way down to his ankles. In todays age, people need to be less concerned with this type of crap.

Back