GARAGE, GARAGE, GARAGE!!!

PUNN1025

Registered
So I brought my house around 4 months ago and I have a 3 car domain. I'm currently in the process of repainting the garage and relocating some cabinents and shelving. So I'm looking for some ideas?

Paint schemes and so on

I took most of the cabinets out of my garage and just put up shelving. Shelves take up less space than cabinets, and you don't have to contend with doors. Also, I sealed my floor with the rustoleum garage floor epoxy. It'll cost you about 300 bucks to do the floor of a 3 car garage, but the results will be well worth it. My project for this weekend includes using some aluminum flashing to put on the inside of the garage door. It's already insulated, but the aluminum will give the inside of the garage door a nice smooth finish. I think I forsee a gigantic Kanji on the door of at least one stall.....

Look into the garage floor epoxy. It looks great and cleans very easy.
beerchug.gif

ummmm... I have the plywood and electrical wire scheme
smile.gif

But I get this really cool catalog that you can order Diamond plate molding to put around the top and bottom of the walls... and cool wallcoverings.... then a diamond plate fridge ....

Good luck! Remember that show Monster House? I loved that show where they did the Import House with all the Honda parts.

(Busa Jules @ Sep. 26 2007,07:48) ummmm... I have the plywood and electrical wire scheme
smile.gif

But I get this really cool catalog that you can order Diamond plate molding to put around the top and bottom of the walls... and cool wallcoverings.... then a diamond plate fridge ....

Good luck! Remember that show Monster House? I loved that show where they did the Import House with all the Honda parts.
Where?? whats the company called for the diamond plate

Rustoleum floor epoxy eh? Good stuff? How is the etching before application? I really need to do that. My son and I will be looking for place to live when daughter (now 12) gets to "the age of monthly madness". Can already see her and wife going at it...
wow.gif

(PDBusa @ Sep. 26 2007,12:34) Rustoleum floor epoxy eh? Good stuff? How is the etching before application? I really need to do that. My son and I will be looking for place to live when daughter (now 12) gets to "the age of monthly madness". Can already see her and wife going at it...
wow.gif
Only one?? Lucky...

I have twins. Gee, I can't wait...
crazy.gif

laugh.gif

(PUNN1025 @ Sep. 26 2007,10:34)
(Busa Jules @ Sep. 26 2007,07:48) ummmm... I have the plywood and electrical wire scheme
smile.gif

Where?? whats the company called for the diamond plate
http://www.genuinehotrod.com

You can also request a catalog.... lots of neat stuff in this one!!

I recently ech'd and sealed my garrage floor, actually came out kinda nice. I was really looking for something different than the epoxy look. I'm not done with the cabinets, counters and framed artwork yet so no pics yet...

Here's some ideas I was looking into :

garage3.jpg

Back