DADADADAADAA! That's All Folks!

guido4512

Donating Member
Registered
Losing my job (my only job) of 20 years.
sad.gif

Thanks to the poor economy and increased imports from Indonesia - my job is gone.
I will have to liquidate all my stuff. This sucks.

News link

View attachment sad.gif

wow that sucks.i hope the best for you and keep you head up.

You'll be okay.
Take some job training and use un-employment.
Learn something about Technology and get a CCNA or Net+ and you'll have a decent job in no time.

Sorry to hear that man...I have lost my job before due to "reorganizing" before, it is not easy. Hope you can find another one soon!!

Man that sucks. It's real shiddy how it all goes down on Thanksgiving. You're definitely in my prayers. Everyone needs to wake up and see what our country is becoming. Seem like we are back to the BS from the 80's when things went bad on the job front.

Keep your head up man. I just had to see bad stuff happening to good people.

That's why I don't have a job.
They pay you just enough to come back the next week until they don't need you.

Sorry to hear though.
guns.gif
jobs

thats sucks, just keep your head up everything happens for a reason bro....

Thanks for your words of encouragement.
wink.gif

So far, no word on anyone stepping in for job placement.
But they are supposed to have a job fair sometime.

Does anyone know how to do a resume?

A good sample one? Or a link? That would help alot.

Thanks again.

Todd

Really sorry man... Flesh out your resume and then email it to me and I will have my wife go over it... She is the director of Recruitment for one of the largest Law firms in Philly if not the country. She has more resume experience than anyone I have ever met... What to do, what not to do... what looks good and what doesn't. So send it if you want and I will have her take a crack at it if you want.
E

Wow that sucks man!
sad.gif

But sometimes change is good, you never know what might pop up.

Wishing you the best.

that is bad, keep on going, theres a better job with your name on it just waiting on you.

Sorry to hear about that, I hope with the 20years they offer outplacement and other services for you.

Send me a PM of what you used to do, what you want to do and your experience. I just went through a (successful) job hunt and learned lots of what to do and not.

Best of luck!

What kind of job are you looking for? Put out the word on what you are looking for and you never know who may come up with a job...
biggrin.gif

CLoud

Back