Happy birthday!

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok this is going to sound funny but I have had the same blade in my razor for 1 year today... used to need a new one at least every week... (Gillette track3)

I did not quit shaving
I did not change blade types
I did not even change shaving creams

All I did was store my razor differently.. honest, sounds funny but this really worked...

rzr.jpg

smile.gif
I figure the savings paid for a rear tire this year I did some checking on this and what I found made sense... your beard does not dull a razor, humidity and soap do, by rinsing and drying, the blade should in theory stay sharp. (so far it does)

I believe this thread is a first for the org...someone needs to alert PacificBusa and make certain he's aware of this new scientific evidence...
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

The picture doesnt show the copper pyramid that you you obviously have to place over it to keep it sharp. Seems kind of expensive to keep your blades sharp.
copper pyramid price list
over-the-bed-pyramid-Sm.jpg

wow gotta get one of those pyramids... not aiming to keep my shaver sharp however
smile.gif
I believe this thread is a first for the org...someone needs to alert PacificBusa and make certain he's aware of this new scientific evidence...
laugh.gif
[/Quote] ya know I do not have empirical sources for this.... Only incidental evidence that moisture and soap kill razors and make the Gillette family rich...
smile.gif
I think they may put a "hit" out on me for this revelation to smash the razor blade industry profits....

next week, MR Bogus divulges the 200 Mpg mod for any car.. (provided Schick does not do me in first, you think razors slash wrists by themselves?) Next stop, Discovery channel
firedevil.gif

smile.gif

I only have to shave every 5 days. Still, I'm gonna try that.

--Wag--

Back