Back from Dallas

Learjett

Donating Member
Registered
Well after three weeks of training in Dallas, I am finally back home.  It's a beautiful day today and I want to ride BAD but I woke up sick this morning.  Maybe I can do some cleaning on her later to get ready for the fall Bash.

However, I got some very bad news that was mercifully withheld from me while I was in school....  A woman I know (she and her sister are like my own sisters because we grew up together) has just been diagnoised
with terminal cancer.  The Dr said that without cemo she has 4 months to live... with cemo therapy, she has 10 months to live... her name is Barbara.  She starts the cemo treatment in the morning.  The heck of it is she feels perfectly fine right this minute.

I would ask everyone to make every one of your days count for something, fill them all with as many good things as you can because you never know when they may be over.

I ask for your prayers for Barbara, her two daughters, and her sister during this trying time.  This has really done a number on all of us.... I can't remember a time in recent history of feeling so sad as I do right now.  Thank you

prayers sent and thanks for the excellent advice...any day can be our last

You got it, will be in our prayers daily.
beerchug.gif

Prayers sent. People have outlived Doctor's diagnosis, so tell her to keep a positive attitude and we'll be rootin' for her!
beerchug.gif

Prayers sent. Dont ever be satisfied with the Doc's timeline. Keep her attitude and spirits high and it will go along way toward recovery.

I'm so sorry to hear that about your friend
sad.gif
She's in my thoughts and prayers...

Back