Human Weapon

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
There is a show called Human Weapon which airs on The History Channel (269 on DirecTV). In it, 2 guys roam the world studying various martial arts and then taking on an expert in each art which usually results in them getting their butts kicked. Its a pretty good show if you're into martial arts and tonight will be a goody for some members.

They are going to study the martial art of the Marines. I know there are some Marines here so I thought I'd tell you guys about it.

Its coming on at 10:00pm Eastern.

CLICK ME!!!

After posting this I remembered a clip from Family Guy. Man ... is there anything that DOESN'T make it to YouTube?

The first 7 or so seconds is what I'm refering to but the rest is funny as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a green belt in MCMAP

MCMAP.JPG

(NightCrawler @ Sep. 21 2007,10:44) After posting this I remembered a clip from Family Guy. Man ... is there anything that DOESN'T make it to YouTube?

The first 7 or so seconds is what I'm refering to but the rest is funny as well.
The mom is hot !

Last edited by a moderator:
(NightCrawler @ Sep. 21 2007,10:52) So are you going to tune in?
Naw been there done that even got the belt. Well maybe just to see which way they do it.

Is it similar to MACP (The Army Version.) The MACP is a mix of some of the best techniques out there. It uses a lot of BJJ, Muay Tai, and Sombo.

I wish I could watch it!! My first instructor was one of the ones that started the Marine RAT system..He really knows his stuff.. The Human weapons guys have the right idea train with the best and learn what works for you. 28 years of Various Karate , Different Jiu Jit su's , Jeet Kune Do and still havent Mastered the Arts and never will... The best way to end a fight REally Really Fast is to : 1 put both hands down at your side ( or hands in your Pockets) Put your chin out as far as it will go , and cuss your attacker or opponent out really good.. That should end the fight pretty Quick!!
SHOCKED.gif

Back