my big mouth

dkariores

Registered
those *******, i got banned and i dont even know what i did! I asked nicely the first time and some %%%%%%% told me i wasnt asking nicely so i asked more rudely the second time and next day i was banned, and i didnt do **** to anyone!

what the hell is going on over there! oh well  i dont really care there are 40 other forums i am sure i can accomplisht the same stuff here and there!

boycott sh.org~

Edited to fix language the filter didn't catch. Professor

Must have been bad, they even let Billy back with his old name! lol

(dkariores @ Sep. 20 2007,23:20) boycott sh.org~
What is sh.org?
rock.gif

Don't sweat it, it seems like everyone is getting banned over there, atleast those that speak there mind.

Maybe they are tired of all the smack talking that goes on over there. Thats why I don't hang there much.

You guys be nice, we dont want an us and them thing going on again... If you dont like it here, try there... If you dont like it there try here... Different strokes for different folks....

cap

I surf both equally as much...
biggrin.gif
Don't ban me for it though...
beerchug.gif

I agree its not what it used to be, but still do agree that it is the second best busa forum on the net...
super.gif

(dkariores @ Sep. 20 2007,22:20) those *******, i got banned and i dont even know what i did! I asked nicely the first time and some %%%%%%% told me i wasnt asking nicely so i asked more rudely the second time and next day i was banned, and i didnt do **** to anyone!

what the hell is going on over there! oh well i dont really care there are 40 other forums i am sure i can accompl<span style='color:red'>isht</span> the same stuff here and there!

boycott sh.org~

Edited to fix language the filter didn't catch. Professor
So many attempts to keep profanity outta the post and as soon as you do an I.S.H., the T had to get tapped by that potty-mouthed finger huh

laugh.gif

Gave me a good laugh. The brain works in mysterious ways.

(captain @ Sep. 21 2007,00:07) You guys be nice, we dont want an us and them thing going on again...
Again? Wow .. when did this happen? I've been here for about 2 1/2 years and never heard about that.

C'mon dude! Fill me in!
rock.gif

From VC22350 from your topic what happend to the for sale section?

first off, I have no idea why he was locked/restricted. all I see is he screwed up in the for sale section in the moderaters log. next thing is I go to un-restrict him, and me being the bone head that I am I hit the wrong button trying to un-restrict him and it deleted him, ****! dkariores, if you can read this re-register and I'll clear it right away. I still don't understand half of the operations of the boards capabilities and it don't take much to screw it up. sorry to all that I messed up on this one.
Carl[/Quote]

maybe when they got rid of every1 it will be called sh.org coz no 1 will remain in there?
i've only used this site since i have had my busa so it doesnt really bother me
beerchug.gif

i like it here...home sweet home
beerchug.gif

even the corner is pretty cozy
laugh.gif

(captain @ Sep. 21 2007,00:07) You guys be nice, we dont want an us and them thing going on again... If you dont like it here, try there... If you dont like it there try here... Different strokes for different folks....

cap
i thought Capt' was gonna say "be nice or I'll ban EVERYONE"
laugh.gif

hope i dont get banned for that
biggrin.gif

Back