Early B'day present....

LCB

Donating Member
Registered
I almost bought the exact same one earlier today - too weird!

Sirius_003.jpg

very nice
beerchug.gif

are you going to be able to wear the personal one on the bike?

happy birffday,
beerchug.gif

should have gone with the XM, then you could listen to Opie and Anthony. If the merger goes thru we will be able to pick from Sirius and XM programing

(semi @ Sep. 21 2007,09:27) very nice
beerchug.gif

You bet - already playing with it this morning on the way in... Note to self - don't listen to "Bat out of Hell" while in a line of traffic following a box truck... not good for the blood pressure.

(twotonevert @ Sep. 20 2007,23:12) Where are you going to mount that? j/k, happy bee day!  
beerchug.gif
Good question - we both already have satellite in the cars... Maybe it's time for a new car!

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 21 2007,09:37)
super.gif
 I guess he knows you very well
smile.gif
Yeah - and after all this time... Actualy, my B'day isn't until next month. I got a long trip coming up and there were 2 things I had to have : MP3 player and a throttlemeister. He was nice enough to take care of the more expensive one!

(dewie @ Sep. 21 2007,10:56) happy birffday,  
beerchug.gif

should have gone with the XM, then you could listen to Opie and Anthony. If the merger goes thru we will be able to pick from Sirius and XM programing
Sorry - I roll with Howard.... The merger should be interesting - I hope it happens but it's in the hands of the government and lawyers... guess what that means!

(LCB @ Sep. 21 2007,10:03)
beerchug.gif

You bet - already playing with it this morning on the way in...  Note to self - don't listen to "Bat out of Hell" while in a line of traffic following a box truck...  not good for the blood pressure.
i guess i know who will be leading the ride from here to KC
laugh.gif

(semi @ Sep. 21 2007,11:22)
(LCB @ Sep. 21 2007,10:03)
beerchug.gif

You bet - already playing with it this morning on the way in...  Note to self - don't listen to "Bat out of Hell" while in a line of traffic following a box truck...  not good for the blood pressure.
i guess i know who will be leading the ride from here to KC
laugh.gif
Considering your track record regarding directions, etc - that might be wise.... just try to keep up, OK?....

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back