The Russian army.....

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
sweet
wow.gif

Russian_Army.jpg

The chick in the third row back from the front, 4th one in line from the right with the short black hair has got some monster legs
SHOCKED.gif

Believe it or not, the Russian Army still has "morale female soldiers" that deploy with the regulars for "stress relief". Why else would their uniforms include pumps.

The shoes must not be issue as they are all of different type. It must be hard as helll to marchy in pumps.

(HeloMech74 @ Sep. 17 2007,23:57) The chick in the third row back from the front, 4th one in line from the right with the short black hair has got some monster legs  
SHOCKED.gif
Former gymnast?

(dre @ Sep. 18 2007,07:44)
post-12-19452-95132_141535.jpg
Military Women
guns.gif
Those would be the women of the IDF. Very beautiful women, but well trained and will kick the shite out of you if you aren't careful. I met a group of them in my travels and they are wonderful, but I wouldn't want to piss them off.

(HeloMech74 @ Sep. 18 2007,12:41)
(dre @ Sep. 18 2007,07:44)
post-12-19452-95132_141535.jpg
Military Women
guns.gif
Those would be the women of the IDF.  Very beautiful women, but well trained and will kick the shite out of you if you aren't careful.  I met a group of them in my travels and they are wonderful, but I wouldn't want to piss them off.
And it'd be a buttkicking that you enjoyed!  Well, at least i would! Especially the blonde and the one thats 2nd from the right in the picture. =)
SHOCKED.gif

But it takes ten years to requistion a condom.
tounge.gif

I feel that first picture requires some closer examination. Do you have any more pics of that?

Back