PayPal

SnapAttack

Donating Member
Registered
I had a order for some tires through Paypal.
I ended up canceling the order with the vendor 2 weeks ago.

Vendor canceled/denied the order and Paypal sent the charge through anyway.

Funny thing is, Paypal shows no record of the transaction and told me they made no such transaction since it was denied by the vendor.

After several calls to the bank and vendor I ended back up with Paypal. They still denied taking my money until I emailed them a copy of the bank transaction.

Now they say it is not showing up in my activity statement because the bank has not verified funds. I told them that the money was already taken out of my account so isn't that verification the money was transfered.

Now they told me to check back at the end of the week to see if it shows up in my balance account and if it is I would need to request them to send it back.

I think they do this to enrich their own cash flow and make money off the interest.

WTF
rock.gif
rant.gif

This is why I like to handle all transactions in cash if I can cause I hate PayPal but some times there is no other option.

I had a similiar problem with a vendor that sold the item I WON in a Bidding war! PAYPAL finally worked it all out after 3 weeks. I only leave a few dollars in my paypall account to send a vendor. It's merely good faith money until I send a cashier check. I hope it all works out!!!

Back