The attendies where.
Gunny & wife
DD and Bootsie
BA BUSA
CharlesBUSA
Shortboarder
Lamb

Vinny_amy.JPG

Every one know whos who on the pic's or do I need to walk you through it?

Walk us thru, Gunny. I bet a lot of the newer members don't know...

Who's that on the left in the last pic
crazy.gif

laugh.gif

All names will be from left to right

1st Pacificbusa AKA Pac Man ( from Guam)
2nd Pac , charlesbusa, Lamb
3rd Devil Dog ( the original one) bootsie
5th Gunny and Devildog
6th Shortboarder BA BUSA Pac
7th Gunny & wife

Was Pac alone? No wife and kid? What's he doing in the states aside from hanging out with the likes of you?
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 17 2007,08:21) Was Pac alone? No wife and kid? What's he doing in the states aside from hanging out with the likes of you?
tounge.gif
He came over smack the SoCal Busa crew back into line. He heard there was trouble, got on a plane, and took care of business.

(shortBoarder @ Sep. 17 2007,12:22)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 17 2007,08:21) Was Pac alone? No wife and kid? What's he doing in the states aside from hanging out with the likes of you?
tounge.gif
He came over smack the SoCal Busa crew back into line. He heard there was trouble, got on a plane, and took care of business.
I kind of doubt any of you guys are any different after his visit...there's just no helping some, you know?
laugh.gif

Poor Pac, had his work cut out for him too...
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 17 2007,09:37)
(shortBoarder @ Sep. 17 2007,12:22)
tounge.gif
I kind of doubt any of you guys are any different after his visit...there's just no helping some, you know?
laugh.gif

Poor Pac, had his work cut out for him too...
tounge.gif
Maybe not...but I am very clean shaven
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Back