Gunny got a job !

Gunnybusa

DEFENDER of the FAITH!
Donating Member
Registered
I called a friend on the 1st of Sept to ask how he liked the company he was working for, he said he loved it and would call the Military recruiter at the company to see if they were hiring( I guess alot of civilian companies have them now ). The recruiter called me the same day and told me to post my resume. I was called on the 5th and was told I had an interview in Barstow on the 12th. I went and had fun (I have NEVER been to an interview before). I was called on the 14th and was told that I got the job and had to be in Texas on Oct 1st to start working (training).

So to make a long story a little longer I am now employed by Burlington Northern Santa Fe Rail Road as an experienced first line supervisor for locomotive inspection and repair.
smile.gif

Get out! It's about time you lazy retired *%@#$$

tounge.gif

Congrats Gunny...how far is the commute?

(VaBusa @ Sep. 17 2007,06:21)
(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 17 2007,09:21)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 17 2007,06:20) Get out!  It's about time you lazy retired *%@#$$

tounge.gif

Congrats Gunny...how far is the commute?
109 miles
The Busa will be well utilized once again...  
cool.gif
Who's doing the mileage challenge?

Gunny what part of Texas are you going to be in?  Get a few of the TXHR together and get some chow.  
beerchug.gif

(rubber2burn @ Sep. 17 2007,06:48) Gunny you bring the Busa?  If not you need to so we can show you some of the Texas twisties.  
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Im not riding in any tornado
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Gunny CONGRATS man!!!! I love hearing stories of vets moving on and having success...I'm planning my retirement moves as I type...NCpanther01.//

(NCpanther01 @ Sep. 17 2007,07:50) Gunny CONGRATS man!!!!  I love hearing stories of vets moving on and having success...I'm planning my retirement moves as I type...NCpanther01.//
BNSF loves the military !

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 17 2007,07:51)
(NCpanther01 @ Sep. 17 2007,07:50) Gunny CONGRATS man!!!!  I love hearing stories of vets moving on and having success...I'm planning my retirement moves as I type...NCpanther01.//
BNSF loves the military !
ROGER that Gunny!!!

Back