NO MORE RiDiNg PeRmItTeD

smonroe86

Donating Member
Registered
bluegrab.gif
thats it riding season is over no more riding that way i know everybody is safe
pirate.gif
. the board has suffered to many loses and injuries. now we must help one another about this problem.
ices_rofl.gif
now that i know this wont happen ummm ok well everybody stay safe and watch your 6

Riding season is over? I hope not, be safe all, it sickens me every time I read about another member going down.

I haven't even been riding since the run to Deal's Gap in April...I haven't even begun and it's almost over
sad.gif

Really VA... Yes this sport can be Very Imotional ..... It affects me evertime it get on the bike.. and Very Thankful to pull back in the driveway -- and say thanks for another safe ride...
bowdown.gif

We still have about 6 weeks a decent riding weather here. Then the mods for next year begin.

Don

Aaaahhhhh... another clear reminder of why I live in South Texas.

Golf and riding pretty much year round
super.gif

And yes, let's be as safe as we can out there
beerchug.gif

Yeah but being able to ride year round has its downsides too. If you have to take the bike down for mods or maintenance, then you are missing riding time. If it is 20 degrees and there is a foot of snow on the ground, you're not riding anyway.

Don

(SnapAttack @ Sep. 17 2007,08:40) Aaaahhhhh... another clear reminder of why I live in South Texas.

super.gif

beerchug.gif
+2

But Don as soon as the Mod's are complete we can ride while you are still in the snow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(rubber2burn @ Sep. 17 2007,11:11)
(SnapAttack @ Sep. 17 2007,08:40) Aaaahhhhh... another clear reminder of why I live in South Texas.

super.gif

beerchug.gif
+2

But Don as soon as the Mod's are complete we can ride while you are still in the snow  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Not funny Adam, I am trying to make myself feel better for not being able to ride 8-10 weeks out of the year. But when I do in the spring, I will have to come down and see you. All 1397ccs of us.

Don

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(USN05LE @ Sep. 17 2007,09:15)

super.gif

beerchug.gif
+2

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Not funny Adam, I am trying to make myself feel better for not being able to ride 8-10 weeks out of the year.  But when I do in the spring, I will have to come down and see you.  All 1397ccs of us.

Don
Come on Down all 1397 of ya
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

(USN05LE @ Sep. 17 2007,09:15)

super.gif

beerchug.gif
+2

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Not funny Adam, I am trying to make myself feel better for not being able to ride 8-10 weeks out of the year.  But when I do in the spring, I will have to come down and see you.  All 1397ccs of us.

Don
Yeah... that 1397cc won't help you much where we're going... 52 sweeps in 2 miles out Leaky
race.gif

As far as mods... it does rain from time to time... which makes everything green and beautiful not brown and dusty
poke.gif

Although... I do miss the snowmobile racing in Wisconsin
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

SnapAttack,
Twisties are good. We have roads here in NW Arkansas that rival "The Dragon" any day. If it weren't for the tranny, I wouldn't be doing the big bore anyway. Should get between 190 and 200 at the wheel with what I have planned. Keeping the wheel base stock.

Don

(USN05LE @ Sep. 17 2007,09:27) SnapAttack,
  Twisties are good.  We have roads here in NW Arkansas that rival "The Dragon" any day.  If it weren't for the tranny, I wouldn't be doing the big bore anyway.  Should get between 190 and 200 at the wheel with what I have planned.  Keeping the wheel base stock.

Don
GL in your mods... my brother just bought some land out in the ozarks and we plan to take the bikes out there sometime to ride.

Back