Thanks Cap and Professor!

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Juli and I had a great time last night. We are going to to our best to re-arrange our schedule with the kids so we can make it down in October. And Doug, when we do get back that way, could you please show me your coin one more time?
eek2.gif
Here a few pics for everyone. This was taked outside the Toby Kieth Resturant.

OKC_Ride_001.jpg

Another one of Juli, she hates me posting pictures of her. Something about helmet hair?

OKC_Ride_004.jpg

Last one, saw these lined up for lunch as we stopped to get gas on the way out town.

OKC_Ride_015.jpg

could you please show me your coin one more time?[/Quote]

We had a great time meeting up with some more fantastic folks from the great USA.....

James I will take a picture of my coin and email it to you... Just don't show anyone else.......

It was a full day and a great way to end it....

CAp

(captain @ Sep. 17 2007,05:58) could you please show me your coin one more time?

We had a great time meeting up with some more fantastic folks from the great USA.....

James I will take a picture of my coin and email it to you... Just don't show anyone else.......

It was a full day and a great way to end it....

CAp[/Quote]
LOL, thanks, I will be waiting for the pic. Then I can compare coins!
laugh.gif

(rubber2burn @ Sep. 17 2007,06:26) Tell her Helmet hair is the new Mohawk  
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif
LOL, I will tell her, but she gets mad at me when I post pics of her. Funny thing is, she has been spending just as much time on here reading posts and looking at all the cool pics of recent rides. She is awesome!

super.gif

super.gif

It was great to meet you two and Dulimon. Kristi and I had a blast at dinner with everyone. Look foward to seeing you again in October!

(Professor @ Sep. 17 2007,12:21) It was great to meet you two and Dulimon. Kristi and I had a blast at dinner with everyone. Look foward to seeing you again in October!
Right back at you Professor. BTW, you looked really good in the track pics!
bowdown.gif

Back