What would you do?

SHOCKED.gif
Dayum the trickery.

I am a no go.

Not no, BUT H**L F##*ing NO!!!!!!!!!! OH thats sooo nasty !! I'd a started spitting and cussing & probably cutting too.. I'd a took it out to sea alright and seen if it could swim back...
guns.gif
SHOCKED.gif

I would have a hard time not freaking out. I have no problem with the way others choose to live their lives, but tricking me into something I would not do on my own is where I draw the line. I am in no way a gay basher, but I am staiaght and like women who were born women. As a side note, does anyone else notice how the "best" post ops are mexican. I have rarely not known, but mexican guys are the trickiest.

wow that is utterly lame. When shem said I had fun kissing you I knew where this was going. I have no problem with someone living their life that way but that is just the wrong way to get ratings... .IF that guy had went on a rampage and killed everyone there and I was on the jury I would give him a walk if he promised not to do it again.

E

(evolvedgti @ Sep. 16 2007,08:11) . As a side note, does anyone else notice how the "best" post ops are mexican.
spoken like a true post-op enthusiast. White ones are cool, Black ones are okay but them there Mexican are the best
jump9.gif

If only 50% females were as good looking as this individual...
jump9.gif

It makes it especially weird because IT looks so good.

AAAssjani.gif
that's just not right...the trickery...he/she can have a nice life, just be honest before somebody gets hurt.

SHOCKED.gif
That was not a guy. Was it? No way. Think the next thing they will say it was really a girl. Either way I would say NO

Lets see, that's over $20,000....

what do I have to do??

Just eat a couple dinners, make small talk, and sleep in different beds? For 20 grand hell ya.

Kissing, holding hands, or more? Hell no!!

Yup the trickery sucks, but if I can take the money for nothing, its worth it
biggrin.gif

I would not go on a stupid show like that in the first place.

These shows are so dumb. I mean, you are COMPETING to WIN "Interest, affection, and LOVE" of someone you don't really know? ? ? ? ?
Would you fight for your future wife if she had 10 other suiters she was currently, and ACTIVELY dating and deciding between? No. You'd laugh and move on. NEXT, PLEASE.

Reality shows, they are not. Love "Grows" over time, isn't won before a studio audiance.

I've see a number of trans in my life and this person had a female frame and body structure. Usually a face is squared off and the precetion is altered wiht too much makeup, walk is more brutish, and hips and shoulders are different on men. One of the best I've seen, I guess, unless it really was a girl - which wouldn't surprise me. Whatever gets ratings. sad

The voice was the giveaway for me... reminded me of John Leguizamo in "To Wong Fu...."

(WWJD @ Sep. 16 2007,11:17) I would not go on a stupid show like that in the first place.

These shows are so dumb. I mean, you are COMPETING to WIN "Interest, affection, and LOVE" of someone you don't really know? ? ? ? ?
Would you fight for your future wife if she had 10 other suiters she was currently, and ACTIVELY dating and deciding between? No. You'd laugh and move on. NEXT, PLEASE.

Reality shows, they are not. Love "Grows" over time, isn't won before a studio audiance.
People go on the shows for money, everything else is faked
wink.gif

couldn't pay me enough to go anywhere with that person...at this point, it's not about their lifestyle but about them deceiving me...i do not handle deceit well at all!!! lie to me once and i won't give you a chance to do it again

Back