Look out Dallas

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
This time with the Busa. I'll be driving down on Monday 9/17 and will be in town for 3 weeks. Looking forward to riding with some of you while I'm in town.

Well then Bro you need to Step out to Bandera with us on Sunday allot more Twisties out that way then in Dallas. It is right out side San Antonio.

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 14 2007,03:53) This time with the Busa.  I'll be driving down on Monday 9/17 and will be in town for 3 weeks.  Looking forward to riding with some of you while I'm in town.
If I had me some vacation, I woulda ridden down with you bro. I generally visit Dallas every second or third week. You may be aware, but theres some nice twisties North of Dallas. Enjoy the ride man.

Or you could come down to the Texas Hill country and hit some real Twisties LOL!!
beerchug.gif
Hey Scotty when you get some Vacation you need to come down and ride with us her in the Hill Country.

(rubber2burn @ Sep. 14 2007,04:19) Or you could come down to the Texas Hill country and hit some real Twisties LOL!!  
beerchug.gif
 Hey Scotty when you get some Vacation you need to come down and ride with us her in the Hill Country.
Will definetly take you up on that!
smile.gif

Don't forget to stop at the Old Spanish Trail in Bandera for all you can eat Mexican food on Saturday! +1

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 14 2007,09:53) This time with the Busa.  I'll be driving down on Monday 9/17 and will be in town for 3 weeks.  Looking forward to riding with some of you while I'm in town.
If your in need of anything in the DFW ,just call.
Richard 972-948-6352
cool.gif

I'm here! Took 9 1/2 hours with the Busa in tow. Looking forward to meeting you guys. I haven't checked the work schedule yet, but I think I have Sunday off.

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 19 2007,06:52)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 18 2007,13:24) Yep, plenty of pics!!!  Have fun!  
beerchug.gif
Dang.  I always forget something.  This trip I forgot to bring semi as my official org photographer  
poke.gif
Shame on you.
crazy.gif

I wonder how semi will take it?

Back