I need a license to kill.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Everyday when i'm in my flatbed truck making deliveries i always encounter people who really cannot drive. I mean, really can't drive. Maybe they're alright driving in a straight line, but you make them perform any other kind of manuver and they're a lost cause.

What's with people stopping on the hwy when merging?
Or the tools backing up on the shoulder after they missed their exit?
Or waiting to make a turn, there's 3 lanes, the closest lane is clear but they wait for the whole road to clear before turning.
Then you have the people that simply don't look, AT ALL, when they change lanes. Then when they realize their mistake, it's the other guys fault, not their's.
After a long day i want to strangle most other drivers.

It's a good thing i'm not a cop.
laugh.gif

(GMbusa @ Sep. 14 2007,09:19) Everyday when i'm in my flatbed truck making deliveries i always encounter people who really cannot drive.  I mean, really can't drive.  Maybe they're alright driving in a straight line, but you make them perform any other kind of manuver and they're a lost cause.

What's with people stopping on the hwy when merging?
Or the tools backing up on the shoulder after they missed their exit?
Or waiting to make a turn, there's 3 lanes, the closest lane is clear but they wait for the whole road to clear before turning.  
Then you have the people that simply don't look, AT ALL, when they change lanes. Then when they realize their mistake, it's the other guys fault, not their's.
After a long day i want to strangle most other drivers.  

It's a good thing i'm not a cop.    
laugh.gif
Amen.

How about the people that just can't wait to pull out in front of you, and there is not a soul behind you, then go 100 yards and turn?

UGH....... bad drivers

Those are most of the reasons I work weird hours - so I miss all the bozo's on the road. On the rare occasions I drive during the usual rush hours... I swear I must have a guardian angel - especially on the bike... People are so careless anymore.

Paul, it's okay dude. Just invest in a rocket launcher and everything will be okay...
jump9.gif

ahhh...we all make mistakes...but when we are doomed to repeat them over and over and over...or mabey...you just a magnet of stupidity? just something i have considered also

My wife says that I have bad driving karma... and that is why I am punished by stupid drivers...

Maybe you like me have committed some horrible sin in a past life and that is why the stupid drivers target us each and everyday.

Makes you want to mount a gun onto your grille so that you can blast tires when you see someone doing something stupid on the road.

It always amazes me how people want to take on a big truck in their smalll foreign car. I guess they don't realize they're fighting a losing battle.

Back