Don't Mess With This Guy!

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Click Me!

crazy.gif

What a reason to injure someone... Idiots. They should both lose their nuts so they can't breed.

Idiots...how can any of the OU witnesses in the bar be credible?

i dont know why people even take sports that seriously especially at college level i watched the nebraska game and yea i was happy to see them win but i wouldnt grab someone by the balls over it. we had a guy in my neightborhood back in nebraska that was OU fan like that. some crazy SOB but his whole yard was fuller of sooner crap... and i loved it us as kids would torment that guy and would knock his stuff over and run threw his yard. but i just couldnt believe the reaction we would get over something like that.. you got people dying in a war and you got people dying over sports cause someone doesnt like someone elses FOOTBALL TEAM gosh thats why i dont even keep up with sports...

All this over a Shirt WOW I live right in the middle of LongHorn Land here in Austin and I could care less about the Team. If that would have been me I would have just left the Bar not worth something happening like this over a T-shirt and by the way I don't care about the sooners eaither or any football team for that matter I think most all pro sports players are over paid cry babies. We have real hero's over sea Dying for our Nation and they get paid chump change and all the pro Ball players can do is cry because they are not getting paided enough money. Hell I don't know about you folks but if I had a pro ball players money I would throw mine away. Sorry
rant.gif

I am a Sooner Fan, always have been. But there is no reason to harm another human being. Especially in this way. You can have good clean, fun rivalry without this nonsense. The OU fan should get jail time.

Leave it to one idiot Sooner fan to make all of us look bad. Sorry folks, we are not all like this.

Way too many people take sports too seriously!!! It's really sad that they can't keep their sanity and remember......IT IS JUST A GAME!!! Geez, I have gotten to where I don't care for most sports anymore, college or professional. Players whine that 10 million dollars isn't enough, and fans attack others because someone has an opposing team shirt, banner, bumper sticker, or whatever.
rant.gif

You know what, after reading that, my cracked ribs feel better! Thanks Omar.
SHOCKED.gif

Back