What should happen to thieves.

super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

'Eh, I'll play the other side and say that's a bit much...in India, perhaps it's okay...here in the States, a country where we seem to barely fight for victim's rights when children are targeted by repeat sex offenders, I'd say that's a tad over the top...now, if we can gouge out the eyes of sex offenders, I'm in
wink.gif

If you want to seriously discuss justice for bike thieves, I say if they're caught with the goods, punishment is that they have to buy you a brand spankin' new motorcycle which would imply that they have to go get a damn job, then probation and/or jail time if they can't pay up...
smile.gif

I have never been to Bihar, but it is considered to be one of the most corrupt states in India. Almost anything goes in that State. The thief was probably lucky to have only his eyes gouged out.

Where I grew up (Tanzania), if there was news of a thief on the run, the whole neghborhood would come out chase him and come close to short of killing him. I have seen people throw bricks on a thief's chest and slam his head between a car door multiple times. The thief would only be lucky if the police came in time to intervene. You'd almost feel sorry if you saw something like that.

These guys were KNOWN murders and kidnappers
rock.gif
? They got off easy, I would have thought  
guns.gif
would have been the results  
all_coholic.gif

Back