Say it Ain't So...

Who gives a rats a$$ about foreign flags but not to be able to wear this country's flag is ludicrous!!

guns.gif
the board of education!

That is why I am glad I live in one of the proudest States in America TEXAS every Redneck, Cowboy and lets Not forget the Veterns and Service members would have come off there Rockers in Texas if A school would have done that here. But I am very unhappy that any school in this Great Nation would stoop this Low to Ban any thing with an american flag and on 9/11 at that. What is Next
lurk.gif

Who makes these rules?

Do they not need to be approved by the "ELECTED" school board?

What a bunch of pansies.

"viva la revolucion!!"

This just seems par for the course. It seems as though our nation caters to the minority rather then the majority these days. Makes me fear for the future of our great nation.

what we perceive as the "Minority", has BECOME the "Majority" lately.

(Cerberus @ Sep. 13 2007,10:58) This just seems par for the course. It seems as though our nation caters to the minority rather then the majority these days. Makes me fear for the future of our great nation.
Actually it appears that they cater to the stupid.

ALL students and staff should wear the U.S. flag in protest on days like Sep 11, Jul 4th and so on.... pansies are those who just take this BS... To hell with all this crap
rant.gif
and so what if some folks wanna wear flags of other countries... that shouldn't matter a damn anyways...

This probably had something to do with the confederate flags worn in the past and because folks like the KKK have used it and gave it a bad name. Perhaps how this whole thing got started and not because of some foreign flags being worn by anyone.
argue.gif

http://1confederate.stores.yahoo.net/c15.html

I wonder if my step father was involved in all this...he would have flipped his lid. He yells at people for letting their American flags get weathered looking and faded and not replacing them. A retired AF Colonel, he's head of the American Legion for the state of NC and sits on the National Board some times as well.

Just another case of HOW IGNORANT our Educators are, by not being able to understand the difference between Honoring OUR FLAG over Another Countrys Flag !

WHAT BLOODY IDIOTS we have teaching our Kids  
rant.gif

(BusaBret @ Sep. 14 2007,04
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Who gives a rats a$$ about foreign flags but not to be able to wear this country's flag is ludicrous!!

guns.gif
the board of education!
What Dee Fu..k!? I have retired after 26 yrs of service for my country and this is the Bambi as_ sh_t I have to deal with!!! It's time for me to go back and run thangs! and straighten some punks out! I'm a straight up Mother ...... when it comes to my country and I'm sick and tire of these fags penetrating my country! So! Are you with me or against me? let me no now! Because I don't have any time for mothers wanting to enjoy the fruit, but don't want the contract to be an American! The first thing I would do would put those illegal alliens in Iraq! I bet they want come across that boarder again!

Back