Action pics from last weekend's ride...

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
I had the lone Busa:

IMG_6005.jpg

Nice leans...

I have a Q though, I heard Fla has little or no twisty roads and absolutely no mountains. So where do you go for fun rides? and if you find a nice off ramp or something do you ride it over and over?

Just curious. - K

(Kento-Moto @ Sep. 11 2007,20:06) Nice leans...  

I have a Q though,  I heard Fla has little or no twisty roads and absolutely no mountains. So where do you go for fun rides? and if you find a nice off ramp or something do you ride it over and over?

Just curious.  - K
We got some great roads just outside of the tampa area

(Kento-Moto @ Sep. 11 2007,20:06) Nice leans...  

I have a Q though,  I heard Fla has little or no twisty roads and absolutely no mountains. So where do you go for fun rides? and if you find a nice off ramp or something do you ride it over and over?

Just curious.  - K
Hey Kento,

BTW my trip to Hawaii last Sept. was great...wife and I left Hawaii a week before the earthquakes.

To answer, FL has it's spots for twisties and some elevation but they are few and far between.  We were at one of those spots here in the pics.

Also, thanks to the housing crash there are several residential developments with paved roads and no houses in sight that have stalled big time so it's like having our very own track days.  Imagine taking a 1,000 acre lot with round abouts, semicircle turns, short straights, etc. and ride in any direction you like to make a track route.  No cars, no signs, nothing.

...oh, I see how you are.
firedevil.gif

oh yeah...it's too damn hot to ride in the day, much less in my leather gear...lol
beerchug.gif

Back