9/11 Video

Tango1300

Registered
<h3>Very interesting hour and a half long documentary about 9/11. Yes it is long but worth it. In all that you see elsewhere in the media today, this will change your thinking about how you are being played for a fool!

<center><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="350" width="425" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" data="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=7866929448192753501&amp;hl=en">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="movie" value="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=7866929448192753501&amp;hl=en" />
<param name="flashvars" value="" /a>
</object></a>
Dylan Avery, Korey Rowe, and Jason Bermas bring you the most powerful 9/11 Documentary yet. Updated!!!!
</h3></center>

KINDA MAKES YOU SIT BACK AND THINK ABOUT THINGS A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY.
beerchug.gif

I was actually about to post this and an opposing vid... I wanna know peoples thoughts on it. Do people think it's a conspiracy?

I just watched the whole thing, man my butt is sore  
tounge.gif

They make some good points.  Unfortunately we'll never know how creditible their sources are.  Especially if its a big hoax, the gov is too powerful.

The other problem with the video is it is completely one sided, the US gov did it.  There whole point in making the video isn't providing the public with ALL the truth.  Just enough of the truth to prove their case.

Without a neutral 3rd party to investigate, we'll never know.  And there will never be a neutral 3rd party investigation, especially if the US gov did it.

What do I believe.  I don't know what happened on 9/11 and won't claim to.  Are conspiracy theory types able and willing to make up "facts" for a video like this?  Yes.  Is the US gov capable of doing what this video says? Yes.  Are political/financial leaders capable of implementing/funding what the video says for power/money?  Yes.

Will we ever know the truth?  No.

These "conspiracy theory" videos arent good for anything but pure entertainment... and to help turn people against there own country/govt...

The first edition of this was proven to be fiction, so why would the second edition be anything other than fiction. People who want to bring the United States down will not do so by facing the military in battle, they will do so by dividing the citizens and turning them against the country they live in. This propaganda is just more fuel on the fire of division. United we stand, divided we fall.

Forgive me for this but I got issues; Why you **** spewing dumb ass MFer I stood on Broadway  in downtown NYC w/ my brother Firefighters and saw the 2nd plane hit. Make beleve? Many of them are still MIA and the rest of us would be more than happy to pound the truth into anyones head that dares to say it didn't happen like we saw. Dems and Repubs all suck I have no political aganda but don't tell my  brothers and friends it was bullshit. You are free to discuss this w/us in person. No f#$@ing conspiracy- just no good POS raghead MFing terrorists just like the bombing in 1993.

this board is the wrong place to discuss such things. That is my believe.
And it will not change a thing.

Or president don`t give a fuukk what citizens of this country think of him.

to ever belive that we are told the truth by politicians only makes us foolish... as momma once said..do you belive everything you see on tv?...or read in the papers?...ect ect... what do i belive....i belive we are NOT told the truth about everything...everyone has an agenda...our responsibility is to understand what thier agenda is...and if its to our benifit. too many things about 9/11 will not be explained... and i refuse to belive that it is as it appeared. i love my country...but i fear my goverment. we have lost control of the goverment and anyone that says otherwise....is only fooling themselves

Hey chill mjrfd99... everyone has a right to say what they want in this country -- it ain't North Korea, yet as I know of.

What you see and what is ain't necessarily the same thing. I have a friend who makes big bucks as a magician -- the kind that does table magic right there under your nose. He is amazing You can't believe your eyes!

Don't threaten people with personal violence. that deeply sucks...

mjrfd99, something good did happen that day
beerchug.gif

my grandaugther was born
bowdown.gif

freja_24.06.07.jpg

Back