Sept 11th

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Though this tradgedy is behind us those who gave their lives have not been forgotten; nor have the folks we blame for this attack......

Your days are numbered..  
guns.gif

Drove down Main St. today heading to my office...our local fire department had pulled one of the ladder trucks out and have an enormous American Flag hanging high above the street...

...humbling...can't believe it's been 6 years
sad.gif

(ks-waterbug @ Sep. 11 2007,07:42) Though this tradgedy is behind us those who gave their lives have not been forgotten; nor have the folks we blame for this attack......

Your days are numbered..  
guns.gif
+1

never forgotten and will never forget

there's a ride this evening to the circle in downtown Indy remembering this day 6 years ago

(ks-waterbug @ Sep. 11 2007,07:42) Though this tradgedy is behind us those who gave their lives have not been forgotten; nor have the folks we blame for this attack......

Your days are numbered..  
guns.gif
+1

god bless the victims, families, and everyone who sacrificed there lives for our freedom.
bowdown.gif

I just went to N.Y. for a wedding and we drove
past the World Trade Center site...... Seeing the
place where this tragity happened really opens your
eyes and make you aware of the actual devistation
that took place....... R.I.P. to all of the lost victims and
the Brave Rescue workers......

yea, we had a prayer at our falling soldiers memorial today! thats about it, it was pretty quite out beside a few bombs we heard go off near the fob and some small arms fire..

I can remember everything about that day. I had to go to work at 4pm, and our boss told us to stay in and be safe. I was working a midnight shift and woke up just before that happened. All we could do was sit and watch the news..............never forget...

RIP to all those innocent victims. to there families and friends. such a trajedy and to think that this could have all been avoided. GET IT TOGETHER US....

6 years later. 1 trillion dollars spent and OSAMA BIN LADEN is still putting out tapes of him speaking? lets stop kidding ourselves..
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

i was working when it happened and it was on the radio didnt relise the scale of it till i put the news on
sad.gif
R.I.P

Was watching a conspiracy documentary last night..
Today my parents fly out to Chicago and my aunt & uncle are flying out of Boston (where two of the hijacked flights took off from)... I feel like nothing will happen to their flights but always in the back of my mind... no-one expected to wake up that day and see three buildings in NY go down, one flight over a field and a mysterious hit on the Pentagon. I was on a van-pool listening to the aftermath of the first hit and later at work with people wandering about crying and watching the internet updates. It was very surreal and still is 6 years later.

Makes you realize why we are still fighting over in Iraq . No country will be safe that habors terrorists!!!
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

I'am honestly still amazed we haven't taken out OBL and his attached Lts. We've got the technology, we know where he's staying, we just don't have the resolve to just DO IT !

My Opinion anyway  
beerchug.gif

Back