Iron Man Trailer

That looks cool!

I like Downey- he's such a mess, but such an ironic sarcastic lunatic of a mess you have to admire him! Just doesn't seem to give a fugg about much of anything...
biggrin.gif

I could have sworn that in my old Ironman comics that Tony Stark (Ironman) was a black man. I could be mistaken, but I swear I seen him as a blackman in them.

Either way, should be a good movie.

(HeloMech74 @ Sep. 10 2007,22:08) I could have sworn that in my old Ironman comics that Tony Stark (Ironman) was a black man.  I could be mistaken, but I swear I seen him as a blackman in them.  

I do believe you are correct

(HeloMech74 @ Sep. 10 2007,22:08) I could have sworn that in my old Ironman comics that Tony Stark (Ironman) was a black man.  I could be mistaken, but I swear I seen him as a blackman in them.  

Your comics arent old enough. Tony Stark was an alcoholic. During his recovery his friend and body guard (Jim Rhodes) took over duties as Iron Man. When Tony Stark was well enough to return to doing the Iron Man gig he made a Suit for Rhodes and was dubbed War Machine.

So, unlike Superman or Spiderman, Iron Man has no inherent super hero abilties, just the gizmos, gadgets and other toys he invents, like Bat Man?

If so, what's with the flying with the Jets BS...at least Bat Man actually used a kick-@ss plane, boat, car, etc.

he has jets under his heels to fly. and this WILL be my spring paintjob on my bike.

Brought this post back, just saw preview, will be out in May and looks killer.....

Looks interesting, may have to go see that one. Or i can wait for it to come out on PPV.

<!--QuoteBeginHeloMech74+Sep. 10 2007,22:08-->
(HeloMech74 @ Sep. 10 2007,22:08) <!--QuoteEBegin-->I could have sworn that in my old Ironman comics that Tony Stark (Ironman) was a black man. �I could be mistaken, but I swear I seen him as a blackman in them. �

Your comics arent old enough. Tony Stark was an alcoholic. During his recovery his friend and body guard (Jim Rhodes) took over duties as Iron Man. When Tony Stark was well enough to return to doing the Iron Man gig he made a Suit for Rhodes and was dubbed War Machine.
Yeah War Machine FTW!!!!

I am so looking forward to the Movie... Downey seems to be the perfect guy for this role as his personal life mirrors Starks so well.

Should be good stuff, I love Iron Man.

Back