Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone know how he is doing?
rock.gif
I hope he is doing better!
muscle.gif

I'm here, I'm on the road to recovery. I was on life support for week and my doctors tell me every week on life support is one month of recovery. The doctors told my wife that people don't come back from head injuries like I had but it would be up to me, I haven't stopped fighting yet I just got home yesterday.

Just so you know what happened, I installed a new set of pazzo levers and thought I would go around the block real quick to see how they felt. I was wearing short, t-shirt and vans. as I was going down the street I'm guessing at 50 mph my front break locked up sending me and the bike over the front end. When I came too it was a week and a half later. I still have injuries I'm working though but I'm Kicking a$$ and won't quit.

I haven't had a chance to check the breaks on my bike yet but I'll keep yall posted when I do. I also want thank every one for all the prayers and good wishes, they have realy gotten me through.
beerchug.gif

Thanx
-Rey

Glad your home. If you need any parts Ill glady give what I can. Just tell us what you need.
beerchug.gif

(katman @ Sep. 08 2007,10:54) I'm here, I'm on the road to recovery. I was on life support for week and my doctors tell me every week on life support is one month of recovery. The doctors told my wife that people don't come back from head injuries like I had but it would be up to me, I haven't stopped fighting yet I just got home yesterday.

Just so you know what happened, I installed a new set of pazzo levers and thought I would go around the block real quick to see how they felt. I was wearing short, t-shirt and vans. as I was going down the street I'm guessing at 50 mph my front break locked up sending me and the bike over the front end. When I came too it was a week and a half later. I still have injuries I'm working though but I'm Kicking a$$ and won't quit.

I haven't had a chance to check the breaks on my bike yet but I'll keep yall posted when I do. I also want thank every one for all the prayers and good wishes, they have realy gotten me through.  
beerchug.gif

Thanx
-Rey
Great to hear from you! Glad your on the road to recovery and back at home. The doctors have obviously not seen a head the likes of yours have they!
wink.gif
Stay strong brother!
muscle.gif

I'm glad you are better and on the road to recovery. I have a bad habit of doing the same thing riding around the neighborhood without a helmet after I wash the bikes. Not a great idea I guess. Get well...

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Glad to hear that you made it and are getting better.

Rey Man glad to hear from you Brother keep up the good fight and get better bro so we can ride again. Still sending the prayer your way bro.

Adam

Back