Cross Sabers

smonroe86

Donating Member
Registered
i was just going threw some pictures and here is one of the Cross Sabers which is in Baghdad near the Tigerus(spelling?!) River

this is where saddam hung people there is seating for people to watch with a podeum(spelling?!) where he would speak

DSC00551__Small_.JPG

Yeah, I have a lot of those pics. We used to land there and take pictures of the helicopter in front of them.

(smonroe86 @ Sep. 08 2007,06:25) i was just going threw some pictures and here is one of the Cross Sabers which is in Baghdad near the Tigerus(spelling?!) River

this is where saddam hung people there is seating for people to watch with a podeum(spelling?!) where he would speak
Such a charming place to live..........
wow.gif

These are the people we're trying to show freedom.........
I think an act of good faith would be for the country to rip down stuff like that. Hmmm...oh yeah, they like that stuff...I forgot.
beerchug.gif

(Luvanicebum @ Sep. 09 2007,19:25) These are the people we're trying to show freedom.........
I think an act of good faith would be for the country to rip down stuff like that. Hmmm...oh yeah, they like that stuff...I forgot.
beerchug.gif
Those guys don't want to be saved!!! They can't even stand=up against their on Sons and Daughters, cousins and the like for their inability to want to live!

Hussein........what a trah-la-la-goon-dee-ay........Glad he's not around anymore....
super.gif

lurk.gif
thanks for the reminder of what was, and make sure you stay safe and come home soon brother.
super.gif

Back