Mom is not doing well

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Well three weeks post op, Mom went into emergency surgery this evening. An abcess developed at the small intestine/stomach juncture. It created an infection in her abdominal cavity that ate away the sutures before it was time and developed a leak. They went in tonight and totally reversed the gastric bypass. The Dr. has requested my presence there. There surgery went well but she will be in ICU at least a week.

My dad called the American Red Cross and they called the command. I am on emergency leave at least for a week. I will be arriving at Hobby at 1240 tomorrow.

Any of you Houston guys, I would like to meet up a little later in the week. Just for a break from the sadness and emotion. I will be checking this from dad's house in Deer Park. PM me with a phone number or something.

Just asking for a thought or a prayer. Mom is only 58, too young to go.

Don

Sorry to hear this Don. I hope she pulls through. Prayers sent to you and your family!

Prayers sent, Don! I'm sorry to hear about your Mom - best wishes for a speedy recovery.

--Omar

sad.gif
prayer said for your mom

Sorry to hear about your Mom Bro
sad.gif

Prayers and thoughts sent...stay strong

prayers sent for your mom...sorry to hear she is having to go through this

Very sorry to hear of the set back! My families thoughts and prayers are with you!

Back