LISA STEBIC

PUNN1025

Registered
www.findlisastebic.com

She disappeared 4 months ago, in the middle of a divorce leaving 2 kids behind and the husband wont allow the police to interview the kids or take a poly, this situation needs some national attention and I just want to spread the word. Everytime I go home i pass her bill boards and it sickens me! pass the word and hit up the site!
thanks everyone

It's a shame cases like this only carry interest in the first few weeks, then the family and friends are left to wonder why no one seems to care anymore...

Thanks for the link...sad story indeed. I feel for her children
sad.gif

yeah, its still strong in the town but other then that its cold as ice, its a shame to because they have raised over 60,000 grand. there was even a scandal about a local news lady being at his house for a pool party with her kids in a bikini, how weird but yet no closure

Yeah, I recall that being the news for a week or so (the reporter in a bikini incident), but it took away from the momentum of the case and as far as national exposure, there is none
sad.gif

It's a shame, but so many go missing and until a body is found or a crime scene is discovered, the media doesn't care anymore...sad state of what's considered "true news"...

Bump.

I wonder if anyone alerted someone like Greta Van Susteren on FOX? She's pretty good about keeping the story at the forefront.

FOX News reported that the husband filed for divorce in January '07, only to dismiss it the day after he was named as a person of interest.

Local it lasted alot longer then a few weeks. Still found nothing yet. Sad.

Back